**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Suicides when Boosting

When I boost with suicides on, why does the suicides tick at my boosted health but willpower only recover my original health? Shouldn't they both work on the same principle... otherwise I'm just dying out here?

Comments

• Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    It may be that poison reduces heal rate, so they’re both based off of the same health but willpower is healing less
  • BashlordBashlord Posts: 216 ★★
    Suicide damage is based on boosted health so you will lose more health while boosted.
  • ChuckiesolChuckiesol Posts: 63
    Bashlord said:

Suicide damage is based on boosted health so you will lose more health while boosted.

Uh yeah that's fair...but what's not fair is that it seems willpower is not based on boosted health.
  • BashlordBashlord Posts: 216 ★★

Bashlord said:

Uh yeah that's fair...but what's not fair is that it seems willpower is not based on boosted health.
    Earlier regen and willpower used to be based on boosted health but it was all changed, don't know the exact statement Kabam released for the change.
    @Kabam Miike any comments on this? Is this a bug? If it isn't, wouldn't it be fair so that they worked the same way? Otherwise health boosts just straight up kill you.
    edited December 2019
    Can I get a follow up on this? I just popped the expensive 30% green boost and my champs are dying so fast, it really doesn't seem fair. Make willpower and suicide damage operate in the same way regarding % health?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Isn’t a bug
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    This was first brought up around the time (even before) the change to regen was made which was 12.0 in early 2017. There isn’t anything else to say.
    Ah I see. That is pretty unfair.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Initially, willpower was in accordance to boosted health, which also made defenders regenerate tremendous amount of health (older players remember the old-old AW Map with 3 minis and having Wolvie on the middle mini made him regenerate insanely?).

Since 12.0, willpower was changed to regen off base health to avoid this interaction. So yes, it’s intended and Kabam doesn’t seem to be interested to be changing this interaction in the near future (or even at all).