**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Variant 4 3.1 dulled and crit me with you best shot path!!!!

I know variant is supposed to be challenging and all that. And they are fun but this path is complete trash. 1000 hits total through the first 3 fights and venom the duck (3rd defender) is still alive. A team of domino nick fury beardo IMIW and OG vision should be able to do this lane right. I guess not. I haven’t been hit in those three fights just dying from block damage or degen from dormammu. I had 200 hits on trashmaster before I got a crit and that’s with domino lucky and unlucky. That’s a little ridiculous. Also why doesn’t critical bleed do damage on these hits. It’s a crit after all.

Comments

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Wasp or Starky.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    @Panicndstreets don’t use debuff-heavy champs like fury, dulled reduces your crit rate for every buff on the attacker and every debuff on the defender.

I used Rocket Racoon, Electro and Wasp for most fights, surprisingly RR was my MVP. For Dorm I used Black Widow and relied on her AAR and a lot of backdraft intercepting to minimise the chance for degen to proc.
  • GGhostGGhost Posts: 88
    hahahaha use wasp (heavy and sp2) or rocket racoon (sp2), they have 100% guaranteed critic
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Yeah you chose a bad team. Could have done it with a crit heavy team. I solod the whole with wasp
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Thanks for he tips everyone.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Wasp, Rocket Raccoon and SL did most of my work
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    You should bring champ best suited for certain lanes; for this one you need champs such as Wasp (guaranteed critical hits), Rocket Raccoon (increased chance of critical hits based on hit meter), etc. Just because the champs you bring are considered to be god-tier champions, doesn't mean they are the best ones for every node.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Soloed the whole path with Rocket. Dulled doesn’t affect him as much as long as you keep your combo count.

Wasp works too. Her heavies.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    When he was a valid LOL option 😂
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    As many have said, rocket is an amazing option. Used him for the whole path myself
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    I used ghost, wasp, stark, rocket and colossus for the moon knight boss & ambush, got very lucky to have gotten ghost and wasp from one of the events that had exclusive 2* in the event crystals, they did the path easy for me. I could see it being a real pain in the neck if you didnt have an option with garaunteed crits.
  • SyedSyed Posts: 25
    edited December 2019
    I used Domino for that path check out my u tub MCOC SHA
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    As others have said, wasp
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    wasp n rocket did that path for me but somehow stark spidy was off. he has such a huge crit rate at max sig but he didnt crit even once in over 100+ hits.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    >domino
    >fury
    >cap

I don't think you read nodes.
  • VantablackVantablack Posts: 51
    I use rocket raccoon for that path
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Wasp and Rocket Raccoon are the best for that path. RR is the SL of crit rating, and Wasp has guaranteed crits for the next two hits whenever she shrinks.
  • SchmidySchmidy Posts: 14
    Wasp is a walk in the park
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    I used maxed out scarlet witch, it was a bit long but she regens the chip damage and frequently crits on SP2. Powersteal enables more specials.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    For anyone who doesn’t have a 2* Wasp, Thor Jane Foster does really well too! Guaranteed crits from stuns