**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Allies not trading/gifting...

Idk what to do to advance during this event. My alliance mates arent really into it, and I dont have an alt nor will I make one... So it looks like I am boned?? Much sadness :/

Comments

• DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Sounds like your alliance sucks unfortunately
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    Suggest trading things that people will need, I did a few GGCs but now I'm trading for revives instead of buying them for myself
  • plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    I assume you must be happy with your alliance, otherwise you would have left by now. If a one-time event that requires units/spending is that important than join a different alliance.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    If your current alliance doesn't want to participate in the event I suggest contacting former teammates from past alliances. I still am friends with a bunch of former alliance mates and have traded with them since i still trust them more than complete strangers.
  • haloless0haloless0 Posts: 59
    I do enjoy my alliance... They dont suck, just arent into this particular event. And I get that... Sadly, this is only my 2nd alliance, and I didnt friend anyone from the first one... Ah well, not like the reward GGCs would have given me much :wink:
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Actually those ggc’s are some of the best rewards if you get good pulls. Already pulled a 5* AG and 3k 6* shards from them along with plenty of other useful resources
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Drenlin said:

Actually those ggc’s are some of the best rewards if you get good pulls. Already pulled a 5* AG and 3k 6* shards from them along with plenty of other useful resources

My best is a 5 star kang trophy that okay good rng but I’m ratchet got AG then him
  • haloless0haloless0 Posts: 59
    Drenlin said:

You cant tell because this is a text based conversation, but my last comment was pure sarcasm. I know the crystals are good, thats why Im sad about this... But oh well!!