**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

how do you determine your next champ to rank?

do you ask ppls opinion?
you just rank up who you like?
you strategize on what champ you need? (ie. you don't have a double immune 4/55 yet)
you rank for funzies?
or maybe its part of a synergy you wanna try?

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    I look at there utility and where it seems like the game is going
    If I had Silver Surfer I would rank him up in a heart beat his immunities are gonna be so key next year I believe
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    I got for what I like dont care what people say as there own opinions
    Bendy said:

I got for what I like dont care what people say as there own opinions

That also goes into my rank ups
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    I'm at the point where I focus on filling holes in my roster with champs that do something I need, like Mysterio to apply poison. He jumps ahead of Sentinel and IMIW in terms of rank priority because I have champs that do what they do already, for the most part.

I also prioritize champs that are fun to play, and champs that have utility or synergies. For example, I recently pulled 5s Masacre, and I took him right to r4 because I have a 5/65 Domino and a 6s Rulk.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I base it first off of what champs I need and second off of fun. Wish it was the opposite, but when I rank up champs I need, I clear more content and get more resources to get more champs and more resources to possibly rank up the fun ones. Like right now, my AW defense needs a bit more of an upgrade, so I'm taking up Sinister and Annihilus. I also need a double immune and AAR, so I'm ranking up Warlock. The nice thing in that case is that Warlock is super, super fun. So it's a win-win. I love when that happens. The only sad thing is that my 5 stars suck, so these rank-ups are all 4 stars.