**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need the communities help on who to r5 please

Currently have 1 5* r5 as CMM and have enough to r5 another 5*. Thanks in advance friends

Need the communities help on who to r5 please 36 votes

Archangel (Duped)
5%
DrenlinNerdNerdNerd1 2 votes
Blade (Duped)
5%
Elohim16Capn_Dante 2 votes
Thing
8%
TheVyrusLordRaymond3Soar2878 3 votes
Hyperion
8%
JOHNOSA1995Sup3rmanTheToxicCactus 3 votes
Ghost
61%
NMEONESRagamugginGunnerMcord11758MagicBentonAnimejay70Erza_ScarletNifzDuke_SilverWorknprogressBruinsfan8510shadow_lurker22RogerRabsFhfjghhggggjfhfjgX_Factor_AgentabqberEtjamaTiger360Des99HedronCtfz35 22 votes
Cap AM Infinity War
11%
WeeaeaIvarTheBonelesstheMercenaryPriceless 4 votes
Wait for better champs
0%

Comments

• RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Ghost
    IMO Ghost is by far the best champion in the game when properly utilized.

That being said, pick the champ that you like to use the most for your next R5. Those are all great options so there aren't any "wrong" choices. As your second R5 this champ is going to be used a lot, so pick someone you have fun playing.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Ghost
    RogerRabs said:

IMO Ghost is by far the best champion in the game when properly utilized.

That being said, pick the champ that you like to use the most for your next R5. Those are all great options so there aren't any "wrong" choices. As your second R5 this champ is going to be used a lot, so pick someone you have fun playing.

Yep ghost is insane
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    Thank you for the votes and feedback so far everyone

Just to add some further context. I'm cavalier and working towards fully exploring Act 5, progressing in Act 6, completing realm of legends, etc

• Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Ghost
    IF you can play ghost well, then it's no contest.

If not then Cap IW. his versatility is great
  • It depends on what you need. Most players tend to need some things more than others in their current game play. If you need sustainability for long paths to cut down on potion use, do Blade. Archangel, Thing, and Hyperion are all strong damage dealers with some various utility or other offensive useful ability. CapIW is your best bet for an all around utility champ, but he generally (in my opinion) requires high sig to get good value out of his non-burst damage utility, preferably sig 200.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Depends on if you have the best synergies for any of these champs eg if you choose Ghost do you have wasp & hood?

Out of all those Hyperion is the only one who doesn't need any synergies to wreck stuff... but if you have their synergies I'd say Ghost or Blade. As CAIW isn't duped I'd leave him at r4 until you do.