**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When will the ambushes stop!

Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 345 ★★★
As you all know in the variants we are getting constantly ambushed. Usually when u least need it. Although some aren’t as bad, in variant 1 it becomes exhausting to fight ultron yet another time. It just feels so cash grabby and cheap. So I understand the ambushes were part of the event quests at the time and now our monthly event quests don’t have them.

So my question is when will they stop? In what month did they stop ambushing players in event quests. Getting fed up of random boss encounters that milk us for no good reason myself.

Comments

• solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    There are no ambushes in monthly quests though.
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 345 ★★★
    Yes exactly. At some point they stopped ambushes being part of the monthly. Does anyone remember when they stopped it?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I remember when I started playing they mentioned ambushes would reward us with better loot. Eventually ambushes gave nothing.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    dont view it as an ambush. Basically in v4 or the likes you know every path will have a moon knight pop up. Its just an extra fight on the path. if it was random, as in some people have the extra fight and others dont, it would be more of an issue
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★

dont view it as an ambush. Basically in v4 or the likes you know every path will have a moon knight pop up. Its just an extra fight on the path. if it was random, as in some people have the extra fight and others dont, it would be more of an issue

Sorry to say, but I’ve 100%d variant and was never ambushed in chapter 1
    It is random
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★

It is random
    I think the only levels that had ambushes were the ones with moon knight as the boss. Regardless, the levels with ambush fights I had them on every path. I do not believe there being a fight was random, just where on the path it occurred. I have 100% V4 as well
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★

It is random
    I think the only levels that had ambushes were the ones with moon knight as the boss. Regardless, the levels with ambush fights I had them on every path. I do not believe there being a fight was random, just where on the path it occurred. I have 100% V4 as well
    Seatin has a stream of the whole variant, and he does get ambushed in chapter 1, I believe quest 1

The ambushes are random, and not exclusive to later chapters. In fact, I’m pretty sure I was ambushed like 6 times throughout the whole thing
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I got ambushed on 1.1 right after Namor, saw that it had like 20k attack, quit and came back, then never saw him again I’m that quest.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★

As you all know in the variants we are getting constantly ambushed. Usually when u least need it. Although some aren’t as bad, in variant 1 it becomes exhausting to fight ultron yet another time. It just feels so cash grabby and cheap. So I understand the ambushes were part of the event quests at the time and now our monthly event quests don’t have them.

So my question is when will they stop? In what month did they stop ambushing players in event quests. Getting fed up of random boss encounters that milk us for no good reason myself.

They've been part of the game since the beginning. Doubt they will ever stop entirely.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    And it’s random.