**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

which 4* mutant is worth taking to r5

Rayzor1987Rayzor1987 Posts: 15
edited August 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
so i already have wolvie at r5. was wondering who is worth it next

which 4* mutant is worth taking to r5 70 votes

Iceman
87% 61 votes
Magneto (marvel now) duped
0% 0 votes
Colossus duped
5% 4 votes
Pheonix
7% 5 votes

Comments

• DefJ123DefJ123 Posts: 54
    Ice man.

Phoenix isn't a mutant btw.
  • Rayzor1987Rayzor1987 Posts: 15
    yeah realised pheonix wasnt a mutant just after posting. was use to her in the movies as a mutant
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Colossus definitely..his armor wrecks!
  • Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202
    Man, didn't u try colossus after patch 12.0? His healing is insane, along with reducing defensive ability by 99.9% for each armor up effects, do colossus for sure

Ha ha lol when could colossus heal ha ha
  • Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 334
    The fact that this is even a question makes me wish kabam would take your Iceman away. Wasted on an idiot.
  • Man, didn't u try colossus after patch 12.0? His healing is insane, along with reducing defensive ability by 99.9% for each armor up effects, do colossus for sure

Ha ha lol when could colossus heal ha ha

Never lol
  • Rayzor1987Rayzor1987 Posts: 15
    The fact that this is even a question makes me wish kabam would take your Iceman away. Wasted on an idiot.

sounds like you are just jealous cause you dont have one hahaha.

for you information the reason i ask is i like the way logan fights and i dont use my iceman much as i just got him 2 weeks ago
  • Nitro23Nitro23 Posts: 29
    Phantom wrote: »
    Hey, quick question. Which Tech champ should I rank up? Spidey (Stark Enhanced), Iron Man, Hulkbuster, or Abomination?

Hehe, I see what you did there
  • Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 334
    Rayzor1987 wrote: »

sounds like you are just jealous cause you dont have one hahaha.

for you information the reason i ask is i like the way logan fights and i dont use my iceman much as i just got him 2 weeks ago

Oh, I'm definitely jealous @Rayzor1987. Super jealous. Especially after pulling my first 5* and ending up with Colossal ****. I'm not saying Old Man Logan is trash, but compared with Iceman he is. If you're not playing with Iceman much, get started. He's a god in this game.
  • I think You defo need to rank your iceman, obviously keep ranking others but put your focus on him for now and if you like the play style of magneto (I don't personally) he's probably worth having as a back up fighter his magnatised ability can be useful on some occassion
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    I really hope the 6 votes in colossus and Phoenix were jokes. Phoenix is solely a prestige champ and colossus is in desperate need of a revamp. Go iceman solid attacker even when not duped, when duped is good on defense too
  • ThemanofjThemanofj Posts: 21
    edited August 2017
    Iceman is really nice