**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Clarification on the suicide change in the bug fix [Merged Threads]

AgentkAgentk Posts: 431 ★★★
edited December 2019 in General Discussion

I’m confused as to what this means?
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    Can we get a little more detail on this guy:

"-Improved the Double Edge and Liquid Courage Mastery interactions with all Champions immune to either Bleed or Poison."

It was in the release notes
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    I'm hoping we get some clarification here, i run several single and double immune champs.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★

Improved the Double Edge and Liquid Courage Mastery interactions with all Champions immune to either Bleed or Poison.
  • TipoTipo Posts: 113
    Lol I’m here for that exact same ?
  • LaninosLaninos Posts: 32
    I was looking for an answer myself when i read that.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I want to know what this is, I almost always run suicides
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Yes please
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    From my understanding, perhaps bleed/poison immunes just get a bigger boost to special damage with it active? Dunno
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    I also run suicides and would like to know what this means...
  • SvntyoneXSvntyoneX Posts: 8
    Yes we need better explanation please
  • tkt546tkt546 Posts: 34
    Immunes won’t benefit from it since they’re immune.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Would also love some clarification on this
  • HSenpaiHSenpai Posts: 92
    For example: if using claire to fight blade and u have suicides, blade will always have pwr gain due to bleed even though claire Starts the fight immune to bleed lol
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Yea, this requires some clarification. I SO hope they won't make the debuffs passive
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    HSenpai said:

For example: if using claire to fight blade and u have suicides, blade will always have pwr gain due to bleed even though claire Starts the fight immune to bleed lol

Hope this is all it is, like the carnage armour break thing
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Might be that immune champs dont receive the benefit
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    In the new release notes, there are reportedly going to be improved interactions for those two masteries for champions immune to bleed and poison, and I am wondering what they are supposed to be.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Neotwism said:

I just hope this doesn't cause a bunch of bugs where immune champs start bleeding or getting poisoned and take a month to fix.

Kabam to sentinel: Do you bleed? You will...
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    If uh had take you time to se ther already told what it is
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    My apologies I did a quick search for the two mastery names but nothing came up. Could someone please link me to those posts? Sorry for clogging up the forums unnecessarily
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    That sounds good tbh...
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    hopefully this works for Warlocks Synergy as well.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★

Hi all,

Previously, if a Champion was immune to Bleed/Poison, the Debuff from Double Edge/Liquid Courage wouldn't even try to apply. This was fine before, but with new Champions and Synergies that interact with "when a debuff fails to apply", we're updating it to try to apply, and fail due to the immunity.

For instance, Black Widow (Claire Voyant) will gain charges, and Guillotine 2099's AI Uprising Synergy will activate as well.

Does that mean if you go up against a node like Inverted Immunity you will automatically take damage now? I guess the trade off is better for some champs but people are going to have to be mindful about node interactions now.
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 806 ★★★★

Hi all,

Previously, if a Champion was immune to Bleed/Poison, the Debuff from Double Edge/Liquid Courage wouldn't even try to apply. This was fine before, but with new Champions and Synergies that interact with "when a debuff fails to apply", we're updating it to try to apply, and fail due to the immunity.

For instance, Black Widow (Claire Voyant) will gain charges, and Guillotine 2099's AI Uprising Synergy will activate as well.

From the sounds of this, your immune champion still won't take any damage and will still be immune - you won't start bleeding or being poisoned, you will also still benefit from the additional damage that the suicide masteries apply, but now you will also additionally benefit.

They're saying that the bleed wouldn't even attempt to get applied to CV, so she wouldn't gain any charges from it. Now the match begins, and double-edge triggers on her like a bleed debuff normally would. She's immediately immune to it and gains charges. No damage, why would there be any, she's immune to bleed.

This benefits characters and synergies because now it actually causes them to come into effect.
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    edited December 2019
    Does this mean self bleeding Cables will place a degeneration on their opponents?

Also, how does this interact with the Alliance War nodes that give power when inflicted with a debuff they're immune to. Does this mean those defenders will gain power from the start?