**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Practise mode

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
Hey everybody

I’ve had an idea for a new type of node in the game called practise mode.

It would be an area where none of the usual restrictions apply, no energy is needed to move, no gates of any kind and no rewards. Also it would be open to ALL of your champions, wether they are in AW, AQ or any other quest.

The purpose is for experimentation, to test what champions can do what and how you play them. Therefore the defenders would have MASSIVE health pools, in the tens of millions, giving you plenty of room to play with, and if they were to die, they would regenerate instantly up to 100% health (this won’t be altered by AAR or heal block),they wouldn’t have sp3’s active or have any damage output, meaning the fight doesn’t end if you take a combo to the face or a blocked hit by accident. There would also be no damage cap like in LOL.

Yes you can use ROL winter soldier for this, but it should be an area where you can almost break the game with insane damage output or simply learn how to play with/against a champion before trying difficult boss fights in AW

The quest wouldn’t be laid out like any other quest. You would begin the quest in a central area, with seven options, each marked out as MUTANT, SKILL, SCIENCE, MYSTIC, COSMIC, TECH and UNKNOWN, after each of these paths there will be a portal selection, each of the portals will be named after the champion on the other end, EVERY CHAMPION IN THE GAME WILL BE OB THE QUEST(even maestro, collector,6.2champion and eventually, the grandmaster)

It could be a great help for content like the EQ every month and for players like myself about to take on more difficult boss fights. I hope you guys at kabam take this into mind.

Thank you for reading

Comments

• EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Good idea. In my opinion, it should also have something that lets you select a node, in case you need more practice against something.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    TP33 said:

Hey everybody

I’ve had an idea for a new type of node in the game called practise mode.

It would be an area where none of the usual restrictions apply, no energy is needed to move, no gates of any kind and no rewards. Also it would be open to ALL of your champions, wether they are in AW, AQ or any other quest.

The purpose is for experimentation, to test what champions can do what and how you play them. Therefore the defenders would have MASSIVE health pools, in the tens of millions, giving you plenty of room to play with, and if they were to die, they would regenerate instantly up to 100% health (this won’t be altered by AAR or heal block),they wouldn’t have sp3’s active or have any damage output, meaning the fight doesn’t end if you take a combo to the face or a blocked hit by accident. There would also be no damage cap like in LOL.

Yes you can use ROL winter soldier for this, but it should be an area where you can almost break the game with insane damage output or simply learn how to play with/against a champion before trying difficult boss fights in AW

The quest wouldn’t be laid out like any other quest. You would begin the quest in a central area, with seven options, each marked out as MUTANT, SKILL, SCIENCE, MYSTIC, COSMIC, TECH and UNKNOWN, after each of these paths there will be a portal selection, each of the portals will be named after the champion on the other end, EVERY CHAMPION IN THE GAME WILL BE OB THE QUEST(even maestro, collector,6.2champion and eventually, the grandmaster)

It could be a great help for content like the EQ every month and for players like myself about to take on more difficult boss fights. I hope you guys at kabam take this into mind.

Thank you for reading

Made a post about this a while ago, one where someone has unlimited health and just stands still would be cool too
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    I highly doubt this will happen
  • Elohim16Elohim16 Posts: 65
    That would seriously cut into Kabam's potion/revive revenue.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Elohim16 said:

That would seriously cut into Kabam's potion/revive revenue.

But there are no rewards, nothing apart from experience is gained from fighting these opponents
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I like this idea but would make some changes. I think you should be able to choose the champ you fight against and they should have an unlimited health pool. So rather than a quest, it's more like a no-cost duel against any champion you want with unlimited health on both of you. This way, you never die either. Once you feel you have practiced whatever it is you want to practice long enough, you just quit out. It could help you get used to champion's specials, master parry, dexterity, shallow evades, etc.
  • Thanks for the suggestion on this! We've definitely had this come up in previous mentions and we'll be sure to bring it forward once more. I don't have more information on the status of said suggestion, but we'll definitely ensure it's being heard.
  • This is just an aesthetic addition, but you should be able to customize the champion to whatever champ you want, but it's a grey or maybe white adaptoid.