**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awakening gem

Witch is my best option? Sparky or Sentinel?

Comments

• Chewie420Chewie420 Posts: 96
    Id do sparky
  • JarekJarek Posts: 64
    Sparky
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I have no data, so the picture won't load. But if they're 5 stars, I'd say Sentinel and go for V3. If they're 4 stars, go Sparky.
  • Etjama said:

I have no data, so the picture won't load. But if they're 5 stars, I'd say Sentinel and go for V3. If they're 4 stars, go Sparky.

Sentinel doesn't need to be awakened to do V3. My friend did it easily with his unduped at Rank 3.
  • The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    no he didn't.

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Sentinel doesn't need to be awakened to do V3. My friend did it easily with his unduped at Rank 3.
    Yeah, but if I had a gem to use and planned to do V3 with him, I'd use it on Sentinel. Just my opinion.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    I'd say Sparky. Sentinel will still rock V3, just slower ramp up. I did use one of mine on Sentinel, but I had 4 on hand. 1 to Ghost; 1 to Sentinel; holding 2. I have to admit, it did help a lot in V3 but I don't feel it's required.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Save it. Neither of them need it.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    I’d save it for Ghost personally, Sentinel really doesn’t it for V3 (ramps up extremely quick even without the dupe thanks to global), and it’s not a necessity for Sparky.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Ghost,star-lord and Iwim are the best candidates for that gem accordingly
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Use it on whatever champ you’ll rank up first/the most.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Save it for SL who benefits the most out of it, or for OG Vision, to avoid double buying him. Utilize your resources and it will at your advance long term. None of these two really need that gem. The game requires no rush moves, when it comes to rare resources.