**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Whom to r5 mystic. CV or SS.

Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
Greetings to all. So i got r4 Claire voyant and symbiote supreme as 5 stars and both are unduped. Although i have a mystic awakening Gem but i think they don't need it desperately, that's what I gathered and feel. I have 5 r5s Blade, aegon, spark, cap iw and namor. So this will be my 1st mystic r5. I have mystic r5 gem from v2 100% and hence mystic r5 question. So please help me on choosing who's better option. Thankyou. I'm also adding other mystic options but I'm mainly focused on these two.

Whom to r5 mystic. CV or SS. 23 votes

CV 5r4 unduped to r5
65%
ngray13TerraQmonArkhamButcherIngi_Freyr1975shadow_lurker22TJ107TheSpicyKnightEtjamaMidnite93BLACKMILKTEA_88PerceptronThicco_ModeDestroy4589Agentk 15 votes
SS 5r4 unduped to r5
21%
RakeYoungFhfjghhggggjfhfjgFF10IbbyCowabunga 5 votes
Ghost rider 5r4 duped to r5
8%
BrokenSlimShaday13 2 votes
Magik 5r4 duped to r5
4%
Bonzodavid 1 vote

Comments

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Please guys leave a small comment as well as to why you chose a particular option. Thankyou. That will really help me.
  • IbbyIbby Posts: 39
    SS 5r4 unduped to r5
    If you run suicides I'd say Cv however if you Don't then definitely ss
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ibby said:

If you run suicides I'd say Cv however if you Don't then definitely ss

This
  • CV 5r4 unduped to r5
    Some fights SS better than CV, but CV better overall & more useful in quests,AQ,AW.....so take CV to rank 5 first
  • TJ107TJ107 Posts: 79
    CV 5r4 unduped to r5
    Claire
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Ok guys thankyou everyone for your input, I r5ed CV finally. Merry Christmas to all of you and your loved ones. Stay Happy.