**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Face me not activated..

Shin0323Shin0323 Posts: 129
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
Dear kabam..

Can you explain to me on how Gladiator Hulk's face me ability working..?? Ive been trying multiple of time with and without synergy still not coming out.. Plus ive notice some of champions synergy are nor working.. is it bugs or silent nerf.?? So my dissatisfaction happened gets me boring of playing this game.. i just hope those things get fixed on the next update..

This ia different from what ive seen on youtube.. he gets the ability quite easily..

Comments

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    It’s passive DEBUFFS not passive BUFFS
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    It’s passive debuffs like degen, aura from Mephisto, emp modification, Furys bleed after you stack 8 bleeds and it converts.

It won’t trigger on regular bleed, regular shock. Blah blah regular DOT
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Shin0323 said:

Tried battle with Morningstar.. Still the same thing..

That's an active bleed, not passive, so he SHOULD NOT trigger faceme against it. It triggers against passive debuffs like magik's limbo, domino's degen, dorms degen
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    You can tell the difference in bc active rebuff has the timer ring on the outside and passive timer is on the inside
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Shin0323 said:

Dear kabam..

Can you explain to me on how Gladiator Hulk's face me ability working..?? Ive been trying multiple of time with and without synergy still not coming out.. Plus ive notice some of champions synergy are nor working.. is it bugs or silent nerf.?? So my dissatisfaction happened gets me boring of playing this game.. i just hope those things get fixed on the next update..

This ia different from what ive seen on youtube.. he gets the ability quite easily..

If the red icon has a white ring in its circumference like in the first image, it is a DEBUFF. if the red icon does NOT have a white ring in its circumference like in the second image it is a passive effect. Never officially explained i agree, but its something i've observed through countless battles and have lived with it.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Shin0323 said:

Shin0323 said:

Dear kabam..

If the red icon has a white ring in its circumference like in the first image, it is a DEBUFF. if the red icon does NOT have a white ring in its circumference like in the second image it is a passive effect. Never officially explained i agree, but its something i've observed through countless battles and have lived with it.
    I see.. now i get it.. its quite confusing actually as you said it was never explained officially.. so, does stacking passive damage over time will increase the chance for Gulk Face me ability to trigger ??
    Isn't his face me guaranteed to trigger so long as its actually a passive damage over time effect? I have hear that bane does not count for some weird reason but i have not used ghulk long enough to be able to tell accurately.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

Shin0323 said:

Shin0323 said:

Dear kabam..

I see.. now i get it.. its quite confusing actually as you said it was never explained officially.. so, does stacking passive damage over time will increase the chance for Gulk Face me ability to trigger ??
    Isn't his face me guaranteed to trigger so long as its actually a passive damage over time effect? I have hear that bane does not count for some weird reason but i have not used ghulk long enough to be able to tell accurately.
    ya it's 100% to trigger, and bane doesn't trigger it
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Like others mentioned, Face Me triggers on passive damage over time effects.
    It doesnt trigger against ANY debuff, since debuffs are active abilities, and therefore are not passive abilities. "Passive debuffs" are something incorrectly ceated by the players, and its not a thing in the terminology of the game.

Now, some nodes arent meant to be countered any way, besides the node itself. Bane, life transfer, and some others are neither debuffs or passive DoT effects. They belong to a third category of effects that will eventually receive its own icon format to better differentiate from others