**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Comment your best pulls here

Here's mine

Comments

• FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

He was my last amazing pull.
  • BsnskaBsnska Posts: 16
    I got at least a four star Hyperion after 2 yrs of playing.
    So happy
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★

• That's Nuts
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★

• NikoBravo said:

What!!! That's lucky
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★

NikoBravo said:

What!!! That's lucky
    He’s one of my favorites to use now.

• Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    I pulled a 5 star skill gem from an AG from the GGC then pulled a nick Fury from my 5* the next day so I'm pretty happy with that
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    5 star havok
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020

Pretty happy with this, even unawakened he’s still a banger of a champion.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Last 3 5 stars have been cull, human torch, and ghost rider.
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Pulled 15k 6* shards from 1 GGC.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Duped my 5* M.O.D.O.K a few days ago. That was nice. Seeing him get 2 defender kills in the AW; Priceless.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,878 Guardian

• GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★

Just one cristal
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Pulled two of the new champions from the basic crystal: 5* Vision Aarkus and 4* BWCV.
    Pulled 5* Stark Spidey in between. Pulled 5* Sunspot and 4* Sunspot - twice, like how long is he in the basic pool? Still no Warlock though but I can't really complain. Oh and after Sunspot 5* Colossus. That's right, four god tier 5* in a row. I'm so getting 5 Groots after this...

/end shameless bragging post
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    Blade, star lord.
  • Cx8Cx8 Posts: 77

• Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Too many to count these days but my last 2 6* pulls

Sunspot followed by sunspot

• WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    I had a pretty good pull when I was 16. The first is always one to remember.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    There's been quite a few. Been playing for a while. What comes to mind is opening one single crystal on the last day of the original blade featured and getting him. I also had some amazing back to back pulls. Shortly after.. pulled 5* GR, then immediately duped on the next crystal. Same with Corvus after he was released into the basic. Pulled, duped..back to back. Recently.. I did that again..this time with 6* Ghost 😎
  • bigchungus21_bigchungus21_ Posts: 53
    First 6*
  • Rolo_maxRolo_max Posts: 57
    Kabam gave us 10k 5* shards as christmas gift, I got medusa, then in gcc got a cosmic awakening, now she's rank 4 awakened, my last 3 5* crystals in order: ghost, thing and storm. I think it kinda lucky, because storm was a new one and did a roll over from old man Logan (I already have him awakened) I only have the ghost one, I