**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hall of Heroes - Masacre boss

Already submitted a ticket on this. Just wanted the community to know about this issue I encountered with the Freezer Burn node. I used Iceman and Void against the Masacre boss. However, I got damage back from attacking, mid-combo.

Anyone else encountered this? I didn’t get this thorns-like damage last month during the Fantastic Four event’s Freezer Burn nodes.

Comments

• I have exactly the same. I used void, but died because of this bug. There's no node that could cause this...
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s one of massacres abilities
  • GuktugGuktug Posts: 67
    Lvernon15 said:

First of all, I didn’t realize this applies on defense. This passive ability was placed under the bat strike section of Masacre’s description.

Second, putting him on a Freezer Burn node is just rude, then. Use anyone without Incinerate immunity - die. Use anyone WITH incinerate immunity - still die.

I did eventually beat Masacre, but not without using Revives. This is just bad form in part of Kabam, especially if the knew what was going to happen if they put Masacre on such a node.
  • GuktugGuktug Posts: 67

What exactly are the nodes?
    Do post a screenshot of the nodes please(Haven't done Week 3 cuz of busy schedule yet)

• I one shot him with rhulk... pretty easy cos rhulk purifies the debuffs
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Rulk is good option, because he can purify incinerate debuffs.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Guktug said:

Lvernon15 said:

First of all, I didn’t realize this applies on defense. This passive ability was placed under the bat strike section of Masacre’s description.

Second, putting him on a Freezer Burn node is just rude, then. Use anyone without Incinerate immunity - die. Use anyone WITH incinerate immunity - still die.

I did eventually beat Masacre, but not without using Revives. This is just bad form in part of Kabam, especially if the knew what was going to happen if they put Masacre on such a node.
    I tried to make a point out of this.
    That this was supposed to be a 5 year anniversary event. Isn't it's a bit too much.
    Had use some positions i won by playing this exact event.
    Isn't this already long fight. They are 6 star rank 3 champs. That's all.
    But got a mixed reactions. There are people straight up just said increase your skill and learn the game.
    I tried to explain. But got same reaction.
    What do u do when u don't have that exact immune champ etc. Well... Was able to finish it. With Spiderman stark enhanced.
    Peace.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    007md92 said:

Guktug said:

Lvernon15 said:

I tried to make a point out of this.
    That this was supposed to be a 5 year anniversary event. Isn't it's a bit too much.
    Had use some positions i won by playing this exact event.
    Isn't this already long fight. They are 6 star rank 3 champs. That's all.
    But got a mixed reactions. There are people straight up just said increase your skill and learn the game.
    I tried to explain. But got same reaction.
    What do u do when u don't have that exact immune champ etc. Well... Was able to finish it. With Spiderman stark enhanced.
    Peace.
    If epic mode is to hard for you don't do it. Not every level is designed for every player to be able to do
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    Not that anyone but mods can read this but...

Domino works. As does CAIW plus synergy or any other debuff shrugging champion. Hyperion works as well if you chain L3s.