**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Christmas gift [Merged Threads]

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

From what I can see, there's still 14 hours until the 25th is over here in the Pacific Time Zone...

Dang, time zones are weird. Nevermind what I said then 😁.
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 189 β˜…
    Everyone needs to relax. In years past, the gift came later in the day. Everyone is so quick to jump down Kabam's throat when they don't get something they were expecting. Have some patience, good things come to those who wait.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    25th is about to be over in 1:30 hour
  • volrexvolrex Posts: 48 β˜…
    edited December 2019

From what I can see, there's still 14 hours until the 25th is over here in the Pacific Time Zone...

it's December 25 10 am PST

https://24timezones.com/time-zone/pst
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 β˜…β˜…
    @Kabam Miike I hope your Santa has a huuuuge gift for us...
  • GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 β˜…β˜…
    What do you mean 14 hours until the 25th ??? Everyone is on the 25th
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

14 hours left in the 25th
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    And watch the chaos ensue :D
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

14 hours until THE END of the 25th
  • GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2019
    @Lvernon15 oh I gotcha lol read that wrong
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Probably something around typical Calendar time, people, wait for the whole day, lol. Tomorrow, you may complain ;)
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2019

Everyone needs to relax. In years past, the gift came later in the day. Everyone is so quick to jump down Kabam's throat when they don't get something they were expecting. Have some patience, good things come to those who wait.

Hopefully.
  • WilkopuppyWilkopuppy Posts: 22 β˜…
    Been making sure I have 15k units. Been saving since 4th of July. I’ll be rather upset if those offers don’t show up again.
  • Mlee1829Mlee1829 Posts: 75 β˜…
    Was gonna buy units. But nah. Not now
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Sometimes you have the greatest replies... lol
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam most likely is taking their time on the Christmas present... Honestly it's probably something bigger than we were thinking. Have patience everyone!
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Im pretty sure it didnt come exactly at 1pm ot the usual time new content or store offers come out, think it came a few hours after that last year
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If memory serves, the AG came later in the day last year.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I agree, I got a little upset when I saw that there was no gift, but Kabam Miike said that it’ll be later in the day so it’s all good. Merry Christmas guys and cheer up!
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Let the battle begin!!
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Just relax......jeez.....
    A. It's a free gift. Which means they don't have to give anything to anyone.
    B. The 25th is still a long way away from being over.
    C. Why are you on your phones?!? It's christmas!! Leave your phone and go spend time with the fam.

Regarding C: because I have exams and am studying at the moment.
This discussion has been closed.