**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Christmas gift [Merged Threads]

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Chill out and wait a while
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I agree, I got a little upset when I saw that there was no gift, but Kabam Miike said that it’ll be later in the day so it’s all good. Merry Christmas guys and cheer up!

Oh he did? Awesome, thank you. Thanks for the news @Kabam Miike πŸ‘πŸ˜„
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Just relax......jeez.....
    A. It's a free gift. Which means they don't have to give anything to anyone.
    B. The 25th is still a long way away from being over.
    C. Why are you on your phones?!? It's christmas!! Leave your phone and go spend time with the fam.

Well, maybe there are some less fortunate that don't have family friends so Kabam is the only thing they have to look forward to.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Last year it was a few hours after normal deal/content time i believe it was 2 hours or so after? Hoping a generic gem for CAV, classed based for UC and idk for lower maybe a t2a or something? I hope they do something nice for cav players after saying to make sure to hit the next story progress mode before xmas came and then giving the same calendar to UC and cav, that was kinda weird, hopefully this is different
  • volrexvolrex Posts: 48 β˜…
    Werewrym said:

From what I can see, there's still 14 hours until the 25th is over here in the Pacific Time Zone...

Sometimes you have the greatest replies... lol
    but he is wrong , its 10 am 25th in pst so yeah
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lmfaooooo, NO GIFTS for any of you naughty players, πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
  • volrexvolrex Posts: 48 β˜…

If memory serves, the AG came later in the day last year.

it came exactly at 10 am
  • StevenSaneStevenSane Posts: 46 β˜…
    What a bunch of greedy A holes, how do you give free 5* last year and then make us pay for it this year!?!? Way to go Kabam!!
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 β˜…β˜…β˜…

C. Why are you on your phones?!? It's christmas!! Leave your phone and go spend time with the fam.

Regarding C: because I have exams and am studying at the moment.
    Fair enough
    But c'mon everyone is behaving like children. They're probably gonna give the gift later on so just relax and stop whining about not receiving something for FREE
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2019
    Savio444 said:

Y. E. S.
  • KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Posts: 102 β˜…
    edited December 2019
    arsjum said:

If memory serves, the AG came later in the day last year.

Hilarious how an easily verifiable factual statement gets a disagree button.

What GW said is 100% correct.
    Everything comes at 10 am every morning. Guess what. Christmas should come at the exact same time. I think it’s outrageous we haven’t received yet. Doesn’t matter whether it’s v4 or Christmas. Everything comes at the exact same time
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Last year it was a few hours after normal deal/content time i believe it was 2 hours or so after? Hoping a generic gem for CAV, classed based for UC and idk for lower maybe a t2a or something? I hope they do something nice for cav players after saying to make sure to hit the next story progress mode before xmas came and then giving the same calendar to UC and cav, that was kinda weird, hopefully this is different

Fs, I honestly am hoping UC gets a 6* Crystal (I am 500 6* shards from a 6* πŸ˜₯) and Cav gets either a 6* Nexus or 6* AG
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 β˜…β˜…
    Lvernon15 said:

No Christmas gift, come on kabam, this is a new low

What a spoiled brat thing to post. Impatient, whiny, entitled, and disgusting.
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 β˜…β˜…

Regarding C: because I have exams and am studying at the moment.
    You aren’t studying tho are you πŸ‘€
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It’s one of the few pleasures in life - watching someone kick off then backtracking almost immediately
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Caino1023 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Well, maybe if they didn’t want to give stuff they shouldn’t start a tradition if it, in general game devs should try to please their players
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 β˜…β˜…
    Lvernon15 said:

Caino1023 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Well, maybe if they didn’t want to give stuff they shouldn’t start a tradition if it, in general game devs should try to please their players
    Nah. Your post was rude. You’re a brat
  • Nemo51Nemo51 Posts: 86 β˜…
    So no gift from kabam??
This discussion has been closed.