**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awakening Gem- So I used the science gem on...

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
Being uncollected I got an awakening gem crystal and pulled a science and I used it on....

Other science champ i had was luke cage but it helps him give a indestructible charge and does not need it on offense and only recently pulled him but her on the other hand...
I began to enjoy using her more and more so why not....

Comments

• Yeah she doesn't really need it. I personally would have saved it for another champ
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    I think lukes awakened ability is decent
    It can help you tank specials
    But I know you already used it
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I got an science AG today and used it on my maxed gulk, now that I think about it I prob should have saved
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I’m guessing there were a whole lot of impulse awakenings today. It’s always best to wait until you absolutely need the awakened ability before using one. You can always use it later, you can’t unawaken a champ afterwards.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★

I got an science AG today and used it on my maxed gulk, now that I think about it I prob should have saved

Gulks sig is pretty awesome.

Iirc a 5/65 hulk can get like a 7000 heal passive

• MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Midnite93 said:

Being uncollected I got an awakening gem crystal and pulled a science and I used it on....

Other science champ i had was luke cage but it helps him give a indestructible charge and does not need it on offense and only recently pulled him but her on the other hand...
    I began to enjoy using her more and more so why not....

I envy you that Quake so much!
    She doesn't really need it,but who cares. Do what you want :)
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Could've saved it for Cap IW or Void.