**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you happy with your Christmas gift?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
So, we all got awakening gems for christmas so I wish you ask are you happy with today's Christmas gift from kabam. i sure am happy with the gift.

Are you happy with your Christmas gift? 239 votes

Yes
83%
ArcDeAngelusGamerthetaman23JOHNOSA1995LeNoirFaineantDarkestDestroyerWorld EaterJestressEpistriatusChriz4061Spity68FrostyRiise81TendersquadzuffyChewybuccaJeremySlatLe_Marv_8SpeedbumpNikhil 199 votes
No
9%
SnakeEyes69NanoDroidBlackfriar63KossukoseMaster3418_GRINDER_Gustavo20sorry_shaktimanTheKiryuSolotrixWeeaeatheMercenaryDes99ChottinhoGonçaloAnnihilator13_Ya_Boi_28sacoma_sack78UniversalGamingTheToxicCactus 23 votes
Neither
7%
RagamugginGunnerLewisTheLlamaStefanjonesadqqedfyvrAjay121Bpn88855solopoloBeardedStarlordJayProngsKerneasshadow_lurker22iRetr0Mr_Eragnarok_947TheBestinTuakaubigchungus21_Lucifer1810 17 votes

Comments

• TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    Yes
    Midnite93 said:

So, we all got awakening gems for christmas so I wish you ask are you happy with today's Christmas gift from kabam. i sure am happy with the gift.

Got a tech AG but It was free so cant complain :)
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Even tho i got my 3rd mystic gem im still happy
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Yes
    yes! a 5* AG is rare so very happy!
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Yes
    Who would actually vote no for a Generic 5* AG 😂😂
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I got a Cosmic AG for either my Corvus or Hyperion, so I'm very happy!
    Though I know the feeling of getting an AG you couldn't use and being mad about it, that happened with my last two 5 Star AG Crystals...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I was hoping for Science. It's the only gem I've never pulled. Got skill. Don't have anyone to use it on but I'm sure I will eventually.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Neither
    Got AG for free, which is great. Pulled mutant, which is the 7th AG crystal I didn't pull skill as I wanted, but my Omega Red is awakened, so guess it's fine. Hate playing him, but that happens
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Yes
    I got a mystic awakening gem, exactly which I needed to awaken my 5 star voodoo(only mystic 5 star in my roster) so yeah i am more than happy since it was free as well
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Yes
    got a tech gem, used on my warlock :love: then i bought two Stark' Suits (12 cavs crystals) and got (all as 5*) Quake, Yondu dupe and Doc Oc dupe, and the rest all 4* dupes... and with the shards i opened a basic 5* crystal and got a Mysterio ^_^ i was also able to open a 6* crystal, but got a Mordo... still, i'm really happy with what i've got ^_^
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Neither
    Neutral. I'm glad it's free, but can't use it cause I have no science champs
  • NikhilNikhil Posts: 101
    Yes
    Kerneas said:

Got AG for free, which is great. Pulled mutant, which is the 7th AG crystal I didn't pull skill as I wanted, but my Omega Red is awakened, so guess it's fine. Hate playing him, but that happens

Just out of curiosity, why do you hate playing omega red??
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Yes
    5* cosmic ag, dont have a champ for it rn, but there are some great awakenings in cosmic
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 299 ★★★
    Neither
    I got a 5* Mystic. I have a mystic awakening gem already, but no champions I want to use it on (and there won’t be any for about a year with my current drought). Also, I literally became Cavalier two hours after the gift was sent out, so I missed out on the generic awakening gem by two hours :(
  • Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129
    Neither

I got a 5* Mystic. I have a mystic awakening gem already, but no champions I want to use it on (and there won’t be any for about a year with my current drought). Also, I literally became Cavalier two hours after the gift was sent out, so I missed out on the generic awakening gem by two hours :(

That sucks major
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Neither
    Got a useless Tech AG, but I can't really complain, my 5* luck is horrendous
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,238 ★★★★
    Yes
    Yes, but as a (mostly) f2p player I would have loved to open a 5 star nexus crystal!
  • IbbyIbby Posts: 39
    Yes
    Yes even though I'm so close to caviler and could have gotten a generic awakening gem, I got a cosmic one and finally awakened my Medusa so I'm happy .
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,171 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Awakened my r4 Doom. Thrilled.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Yes
    got a science, now i need a good champ to use it, i don't thing spidergwen worth it
  • TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Posts: 227 ★★
    Yes
    Really stoked since AGs aren't super easy to obtain. Unfortunately I pulled a second mystic and the only 5-star mystic I have is Morningstar, so I am a little bummed, but it's still a great gift. Hoping to pull a Voodoo, Doom, or Ghost Rider in my next 5 star crystal.
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    No
    Ok I should’ve voted neither since it was free; an ag crystal was what I wanted but I said “not mystic not mystic” and guess what? I got mystic 😂😂😂. Can’t complain since it’s free and now I’ll be hopin to pull bwcv or voodoo. Really glad kabam does this; happy holidays everyone.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Yes
    It was a free gift, so yeah, was happy about it. Now to decide who to use the generic ag on, will I use it on Void or will it sit in my inventory like the previous generic awakening gems did? Think the last one was in my inventory for over a year.
  • Neither
    3rd skill gem in a row, no blade, fury or aegon.. Smh
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Yes
    I have 3 generics now but its still a generic and that means 1 of them can goto a champ I like and prestige
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Yes
    Finally awakened blade and took him to rank 5 so yesterday was very successful