**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Continue Carina's Mission in the Battlerealm in Act 6 Chapter 3!

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I 100% 6.3 but still have no desire to complete 6.2. Kabam remove the gates lol.
  • Options
    1kz1kz Posts: 4
    @Kabam Miike When will you publish 100 legends of chapter 6 of act 3?
  • Options
    Hey before act 6.3 comes out can you fix symbiote supremes sets fangs mode? The listed triggered chance for bleed on sets fang is 100% but bleed hardly triggers even with no ability accuracy reduction
  • Options
    SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

Hey before act 6.3 comes out can you fix symbiote supremes sets fangs mode? The listed triggered chance for bleed on sets fang is 100% but bleed hardly triggers even with no ability accuracy reduction

Before 6.3 comes out? Where have you been bruh? Living in a cave in Kamar Taj?
  • Options
    Mhd20034Mhd20034 Posts: 159
    Any tips for the don’t go gentle korg in 6.3.4 caiw is my main clearer for this path and korg always shrugs his debuffs
  • Options
    Mhd20034Mhd20034 Posts: 159
    @Haji_Saab can a rank 3 torch work cause i can’t take mine to rank 4
  • Options
    toblaDtoblaD Posts: 5
    Just finished exploration and got a brutal reminder of how bad the rewards actually are.

A 5* 3-4 Gem, you mean the same thing we get for each chapter of each variant?

5 Cavalier crystals? Thanks for the 3 3* and 2 4*, totally useful champs...

2 T5B and 5 T2A... not even enough to R5 a 5* or R2 a 6*. Pretty pathetic.

8K 6* shards... not even a full crystal.

20K 5* Shards. Ok but not mind blowing.

Seriously, we were told the full Act 6 exploration wouldn't be that world shattering because the rewards would be dispersed throughout the chapters, but seriously this was absolutely terrible. 6.4 better blow some minds with rewards because these are a STEEEEEP downgrade from Act 5 considering the meta of the game At the release times of both.

• Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    toblaD said:

Just finished exploration and got a brutal reminder of how bad the rewards actually are.

Seriously, we were told the full Act 6 exploration wouldn't be that world shattering because the rewards would be dispersed throughout the chapters, but seriously this was absolutely terrible. 6.4 better blow some minds with rewards because these are a STEEEEEP downgrade from Act 5 considering the meta of the game At the release times of both.

With the difficulty involved I would agree with this statement but I don't think it was that bad of rewards overall. Maybe if they simply gave a generic Awakening gem or a rank 4-5 gem then it would've been fine.

I'm stacking units now for act 6.4 I look forward to finishing. I still haven't explored 6.2 but 100% 6.3 already lol.
  • Options
    loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★

toblaD said:

With the difficulty involved I would agree with this statement but I don't think it was that bad of rewards overall. Maybe if they simply gave a generic Awakening gem or a rank 4-5 gem then it would've been fine.

I'm stacking units now for act 6.4 I look forward to finishing. I still haven't explored 6.2 but 100% 6.3 already lol.
    They are bad when your consider it is end game content. There shouldn't be crystals that have a chance for 3* and 4* that just seems backwards progress. We all have enough 3* and 4*. I didn't waste units and time to get me a 3*. Either give more shards and resources for our 5* and 6* or don't give us those. At least abyss only gives us stuff to help us grow and act 6 does not do that the same and it is difficult as well.i understand it is not as long or time consuming but it's the same as putting a level 1 health potion on a path in act 6. Either put better stuff for our 900000000 health guys or don't put them out there.