**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Very easy AG choice

Wade420wilson69Wade420wilson69 Posts: 43
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
Anyone else have an easy choice like this lol. Got a science gem. Used it on thing. Only other thing I could think of was saving it for viod.

Comments

• Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Thing does not need an awakening gem for his damage output to be amazing, you couldve saved it for void
  • Lmao, I probably should have chosen antman u right...
  • DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123
    HSenpai said:

Don’t waste awakening gems unless u can r4/r5. It’ll help u more that way

How is using it on champs a waste? Not everyone is end game player. He might never have an r5
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★

I've seen a lot of unneeded awakenings since the gem yesterday. I'm expecting a surplus of "awakening gem rankdown" ticket posts to emerge in a few months when people realize how bad they wasted their awakening gems.

Especially after they nerf two champion. They should give RDTs for those.
  • WfpkstevezillaWfpkstevezilla Posts: 121 ★★
    edited December 2019
    Deadmaddy said:

HSenpai said:

Don’t waste awakening gems unless u can r4/r5. It’ll help u more that way

How is using it on champs a waste? Not everyone is end game player. He might never have an r5
    He didn't say it was a waste. However, Champs that are R3 are the equivalent of a max 4*. Once a champ is R4 they become more valuable and therefore more viable uses of awakening gems. Especially if you are a consistent player who might naturally dupe a champ instead of using a stone before that champ gets to R4. This game has limited resources. It's best to play with that in mind for optimal results.