**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2nd 6* - Electro

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
Any use besides defense? Or is he another dud

Comments

• Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    Sorry bro pretty much a dud. If awakened he has decent damage but other than that probably just defensive.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Well on the bright side he will terroize your aw opponents
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Not a game-changer, depending on where you're at in your progression...

but as someone who likes to get new champs, it's kinda cool to have one since he's wasn't available as a 5* until earlier this year (?)

or if you grind arenas, that's 60k+ easy points :D
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    GagoH said:

Any use besides defense? Or is he another dud

He works really well with the “EMP Modification” node and pretty much anything that causes shock
  • You need doc ok and stealth spidey for him
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    He shock immune. I’d take a 6* Electro
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    I've seen a very cheesey game plays with him using the Dorm and Hood synergy with specific node setups. He can do an insane amount of damage
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    His main use in offence is the aggression fury cheese, but he’s mostly a dud
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    He’s useful in some content. I wouldn’t count him out. Not a game changer but useful. I wouldn’t be too sad you’ll appreciate him.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Electro is a great option for ultron in v1 boss or any emp modifier nodes.
    He gains damage when under a shock effect
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Yeah hope he gets a rework.

EMP mod, so would he be a great matchup against that 6.2 sinister?
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    GagoH said:

Yeah hope he gets a rework.

EMP mod, so would he be a great matchup against that 6.2 sinister?

No cause I think you need a poison immune champ still. Plus you would need Heimdall and Angela for fury synergy

• TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Electro is pretty good really high crit rate plus you can cheese a lot of content with him... nice pull!
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★

Well on the bright side he will terroize your aw opponents

Hes a pretty easy kill