**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifting event rank rewards (ally)

Hey all, hope Xmas was merry and for those not celebrating the holidays are fun!
Anyway let’s get to business, the gifting event needs some clarification as I’ve not been able to source it through reading. What milestone must I hit within my ally to reach rank rewards for my ally? Currently I have 8k points in the ally and we have maxed out all the allies milestones - some I don’t have but am not fussed about.
I just put on £50 yesterday to climb up and give back to some of the big spenders. Do I need to reach all the milestones to be able to gain rank rewards ? Maybe I’m being silly and missing something ! Any clarification on the gifting event rank rewards cut off would be perfect, cheers again to this amazing community

Comments

• DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123
    If you qualify for first milestone, you'll get rank rewards. That's how it was last year
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    You should give as much as possible and not worry about if u get rewards or not. I everyone in your alliance just did the bare minimum the rewards wouldn't be very good. Its also not right to rely on the top contributors to get all the points and u just barely contribute.
  • BradMercerBradMercer Posts: 206
    What u talking about barely contributing 🤣 ive contributed a fair bit considering I was FTP before Xmas day. Lmao jackass