**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cheer me up :')

AJXRXAJXRX Posts: 80
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
Hey global

I just completed my first run of 6.2 today my heart was racing, popped my crystals and yet again pulled a useless 6* (other crystals were trash too). Here's my ratio of 6* champions currently, 4/7 are absolute trash:

Do y'all have even worse ratios? Would lift my mood rn to see more people in the same situation :))

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Human Torch, cable, phoenix, black bolt, cap ww2, Loki, gambit and king Groot.

How does that make you feel?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    I’ve seen much much worse. Sentinel and Rulk are great pulls.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    Damn you're lucky! The only good one I have is Aegon but he's unusable until duped.

My othere are red skull, rocket raccoon, yondu, OG daredevil and cyclops. So yeah I hope I pull a usuable one next.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    I havent even opened a 6 str yet
    I guess this will make u feel bettr
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Sentinel and Rulk, as pointed are are pretty close to god-teir champs as already pointed out.
    Heim is great for a bunch of synergies.
    Cm Classic, by not hit has hard starting out, but she does pretty good with a full bar of power
    Civil Warrior can be a heal block god if used correctly. Can also reduce ability accuracy and has some bleed and poison resistance
    Spiderman can be fairly decent and can hit pretty hard once he applies an armor break. Once he is awakened, he can be decent for war def due to his auto evade.
    Magneto is immune to Control-reverse effects which can be nice if you hate those controls
  • Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    This will cheer you up.
  • Apollo107Apollo107 Posts: 104
    My only one is awakened kang
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 586 ★★★
    Only have one. Omega red. Not duped or awakened either.
  • Ben345qBen345q Posts: 168
    Loki and mordo
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    lol 3 of 7 are immensely useful characters,3 are alright not bad not good kinda and 1 that could get rework as soon as mutants r introduced in Mcu!!! try pulling sentry,janefoster , loki, vulture,😂
  • AnujkewlAnujkewl Posts: 24
    My 6 stars
  • AJXRXAJXRX Posts: 80
    Thanks all I feel better now! Was super pissed pulling terrible 6*s back to back, but I guess that's just how it is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • MatiEspinozaMatiEspinoza Posts: 93
    One guy in my alliance got Iron Fist in his first ever 6* crystal. And in his 2nd 6* Crystal he duped that iron fist. If that doesn’t cheer you up then nothing will
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Opened two 6* crystals yesterday, duped both Drax and Bishop.
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    And the three before that...Juggy, King Groot, and Gambit.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'd love to have that Heimdall. I've got 15 6*s. Sig 40 Angela and 14 trash champs.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Heimdall, rhulk& sentinel is solid champs
  • johnkar98kjohnkar98k Posts: 27
    edited December 2019
    Just like 5 star crystal opening...
    (lvl 46)
    So I'M Not the only one who suffering from unlucky
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    You have a pretty amount of useful champs.
    Even OG Spidey, Civil Warrior and Captain Marvel are usable
    The only complete useless 6* champ you have is Magneto.

Sure, there are way better champs than OG Spidey, CM and CW, but they are far from the worst