**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Excessive use of characters

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,197 ★★★★
Is anyone else tired of seeing Juggernaut, Unstoppable Colossus, Drax, and other characters, multiple times in the same quest?

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    This game has well over a hundred different champs. There is no reason we should have duplicates in a path or quest. I wish AQ had rng for all its champs. That would male it more exciting so u didn't always face the same champs for months on end. Just my thoughts on the subject.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,197 ★★★★
    Neotwism said:

This game has well over a hundred different champs. There is no reason we should have duplicates in a path or quest. I wish AQ had rng for all its champs. That would male it more exciting so u didn't always face the same champs for months on end. Just my thoughts on the subject.

My point exactly! I see so many different champions in the arenas, but the same ones over and over again in the same quest. It gets extremely boring. Doesn't make any sense. And what's even more baffling is that after I've defeated an opponent, I'll get ambushed by the same opponent! MULTIPLE TIMES! If this is what I have to look forward to, then it just isn't worth it. Smh.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Try doing war. Now THAT is boring.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    The last time I saw two champs on the same quest was like in early acts in Story Quests
    Cause the number of champs wasn’t that big.

Oh
    And in trial of reed Richards as well... we had both Daredevils in each path in one of the quests.

But that’s all...
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,197 ★★★★
    Thi101 said:

The last time I saw two champs on the same quest was like in early acts in Story Quests
    Cause the number of champs wasn’t that big.

Oh
    And in trial of reed Richards as well... we had both Daredevils in each path in one of the quests.

But that’s all...

I have seen the same champs on the same path. Sometimes 3 or 4 times. And have also gotten ambushed by the same champ I've just defeated. It's so frustrating.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    You must be referring to the daily catalyst quests.
  • Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195
    phil56201 said:

You must be referring to the daily catalyst quests.

Or variant 4
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    In certain areas of game, some champs are overused indeed. Such as Mordos in 5.3