**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* Black Panther (Civil War)

WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Just got 4* Black Panther (Civil War) Any advice on how to use him or if he is any good? I appreciate any advice :)

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    You asked this question in the other thread you started, did you need to start another one with the same question?
  • WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    Just wanted to make a whole thread for it instead of using the other one. People can't see the comment unless they go in the other post. So I just decided to make one so they could see
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Just wanted to make a whole thread for it instead of using the other one. People can't see the comment unless they go in the other post. So I just decided to make one so they could see

AW defense, like I said in your other thread. Thats gonna be the majority of comments you get. Wasn't really a need for a whole new thread
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Yeah only for defens with amore op Ore outlas.
    R4GE wrote: »

AW defense, like I said in your other thread. Thats gonna be the majority of comments you get. Wasn't really a need for a whole new thread

So it's not very good at offense?
    He is a total pain in AW defense as others have stated. Particularly if you can get his armor buffs to last longer or proc more often.

He's very meh on offense.

Alright, thank you for all the advice
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    He is a total pain in AW defense as others have stated. Particularly if you can get his armor buffs to last longer or proc more often.

He's very meh on offense.

Just put him on an armor node in war defense. He's a good defender there for mid and low-tier wars, but only a nuisance in upper tiers.

Him and Agent Venom are probably the top 2 Skill defenders, but their over-use in wars has lead to most decent players having them figured out.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Unless, you know how to get parried by AI, then BPCW may have improve use as attack champ.

Try it on AQ miniboss or boss tile where there is higher chance on be stunned.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    He's a fun one to use with his moveset and such but I wouldn't make him a priority for attacking purposes. Usually does well on defence as others have stated as long as you keep him away from immunity nodes and stun immunity. Can't reflect stun if he can't be stunned. He does rely on the opponent either not knowing how to fight him or having a champ like Gwenpool or MK who can stun on their regular attacks.

If you do want to use him yourself, sp2 has the most damage if your health is low. Sp1 has a 100% chance to inflict bleed but it's not that strong. I normally use sp1 when my health is high and sp2 as it gets lower since the damage increases. Or you can save up for a sp3 to potentially inflict stun. Try to get your reflective armour active if your opponent has a sp3 ready. You'll be able to return quite a bit of damage on your next hit. I like him for his moveset and animations more than anything else personally, plenty of champs are more useful for attacking.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    BP CW hits hard enough that you can use him on offense and he has a good bleed on his special 1. He can also charge his damage storage ability even when blocking.

For the most part as everyone has pointed out he's a strong AW defender. Put him on armor nodes (or at least the current AW, the update is in a week).

Other than that he can also be useful against champions in quests who have that "every 6 hits stun" node because he just reflects it.