**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Most underrated champion'?

Not asking who is the best here but who do you think gets more hate than they deserve in the community.

Most underrated champion'? 154 votes

Thor Ragnarok
7%
bhuv9191MagrailothosSKY0303SceptilemaniacGautam91Sharaf1189Ctfz35Dragonjax64DPXFistheGOATslackerKappaappak123 11 votes
Korg
3%
MFreiheitDonnymeijBatman1903MiStaLovaLucianoDelHoyaDamnbruh 6 votes
Phoenix
13%
Whododo872NifzNikoBravoR_D_JrRichiesDad79SpiderCoolsScholiaLordRaymond3AdamanteChriissRAaronc94Silver_SagaBaluleeGinjabredMonstablack_kill288StellanRajrk91342lowlevelplayerBrt92OYC 21 votes
Kamala Khan
5%
TheVyrusBpn88855Taiphoon_zeroCassyWozzy101ddomEmpereurTrouducEdeuinkUnleashingChaos 9 votes
OG Thor
14%
SnakeEyes69Cmbk96Alex13369TeddersStingerbkFishman13579LOИEWOLFAxo4545JtarunGrootman1294Eugene_VirtuosoBuck9studioSolotrixWeeaeaShadownamezAgragulAngusMac279Tiger360NamikazeMinakaObaid_Jacob03 23 votes
Taskmaster
25%
benshbAxeCopFirezuffyNanoDroidTerraege999menUncle_Fatty_247SlashingSunsetOnmixMostWantedTheLegendKCGBobomanIngi_Freyr1975StarKillerVIIThi101Maldroit2RogerRabsTheSpicyKnightWoogieboogieGGhost 39 votes
OG Hulk
13%
TendersquadCharbelCirnesmdsubBrokenAshMoskovAleorSidDDragonSpinterpedroteixeira07Rogers 2~1AlexAvalonKRANꓘChampSlayerLucasjones_98Dromar_13H3t3rToyota_2015Aomine_Daiki10TheInfintyawesomesauce 21 votes
Mordo
7%
RazorDevilStefanjonesjdrum663Datman257zeezee57Colonaut123EtjamaHedronms_5707983killmeASAPSpideyFunkoNightbat216 12 votes
Goldpool
3%
tkhan08SgtSlaughter78My_Superiorcx23433SDPTehsigzorz 6 votes
Kingpin
3%
skyWALKER2316Duke_SilverexeYa_Boi_28PoxuistasLucifer1810 6 votes

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Phoenix

Kamala is widely regarded as a garbage champion but with Nick Fury and Cmm synergy team I think she is a ok-ish champ

explain?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Phoenix
    dumb man said:

Kamala is widely regarded as a garbage champion but with Nick Fury and Cmm synergy I think she is mediocricity at its finest

• MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★

Psylocke. She is an amazing power controller who is gets overlooked alot

Taking mine to 5/65 in two days, waited years to do that haha.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    How come you consider Korg as underrated champ? He is a regular defender in AW.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Carnage
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Psylocke
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    OG Hulk
    Strange to see hulk as the only science champ in the list...he is certainly mid tier but he is fun to use with those stun locks..plus with him being poison immune and generating fury naturally,he is one of the few standalone options for 6.2 sinister
    Other surprising option is Taskmaster...he should not be in this list...yes he needs a lot of investment of Sig stones and a complex playstyle but his ability accuracy reduction is one of the best in the game
    Same for OG thor..he can dish out a pretty good amount of damage in a short amount of time at a decent sig level
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    I can stack 40 shocks on the opponent with nebula but also feel like nobody talks about psylocke either.
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Taskmaster
    Out of this list, but over rogue/psylocke prob
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Taskmaster
    I also think Hela is a good underrated champ.

Hell, my 3* maxed Hela can crit as hard as some 5* R3 of mine (tested on Vision in RoL, so she had class advantage)
  • Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★
    Man-Thing. I him as an R4 5 star awakened with MD on 3 and he is great. I was also initially disappointed with my 6 star Psylocke until I started using her and realized that she is very good.
  • Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
    Annihilus,. Beast mode in aw defense, beast mode on all or nothing node due to immunity to power control. Great damage if you get used to the stifles. Used him through all of uncollected and I'm halfway to cavalier he's mvp at five star rank 4. Try him out you'll love em.
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Hood: in its class is a top 3. Destroys every cosmic.

Wasp: never mentioned as worthy for legend run but she actually is.

Mephisto: try him with the Champion synergy and you will easily understand why.

Thing: it is known only for the brutal synergy but it can be amazing even just with the Korg synergy.

Carnage: if duped, it is really funny to play.
  • Ben345qBen345q Posts: 168
    Corvus
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Phoenix
    Phoenix- I thought she was trash before. When I pulled her as my first 6* I was pissed. But since I pulled her as a 6* I made myself learn her so as not to have all that time and work go to waste. I discovered she was actually pretty good.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Thor Ragnarok
    Thor Ragnarok by himself is ok, but his synergies turn him and his teammates into beasts (mainly for long quests and ramp up champs). Here are just some of the top:

* The Champion: Every 20 hits grants persistent charge. The effect is very noticeable as did dude takes forever to ramp

* Proxima: Lowers ramp up requirements for Thor; needing 10 less hits on both the combo meter and charges from getting hit. Also gives PM combo shield (meh imo)

* Heimdall: Holding back regains of15% HP lost. Comes in very handy especially since the other synergy option for this is Loki...

Im sure theres more that I dont remember but im too lazy to research. Also, his prestige can turn your acct from Rags to riches!
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Mordo
    Honourable mention for Rogue. She heals, she power steals, she steals and supress buffs and shrugs off debuffs. If she would steal buffs at every special attack, have some extra synergies and even more utility, she would be MVP in a lot of fights.