**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

who to awaken with 5* generic gem?

i have already awaken r5 captain america iw, r4 starky, medusa, hyperion, archangel, ghost rider, she hulk and night thrasher

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Ghost
  • Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 140
    Ghost, her awakened anility is OP.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Dumb question, I don't want to start a whole new topic. How did you get a generic 5*"awakening gem?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Drake2078 said:

Dumb question, I don't want to start a whole new topic. How did you get a generic 5*"awakening gem?

Being cavalier and get it from free and that was from xmas gift from Kabam’s.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Don’t use a gym ther that valuable yet wait a few days mabye weeks to
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Thank you! That makes perfect sense. I'm only uncollected, and I believe all Cavalier players should get a better gift.
  • HamedSOHamedSO Posts: 139
    Non of those man!

first, generic should be used for a game changer champion, and for a champion that really benefit from being awakened. Most of the champions u have stated don't play with their sig ability!

I see a lot of comments saying Ghost! No! She doesn't play with her signature ability! She only worth tech gem, not generic! Generics don't come everyday, don't waste it. She will enter the fight with phasing status, that's what she will do when being awakened.

I have Warlock R5 dupe and he also doesn't have to be awakened, but his awakened is a nice add. Will make him degenerate the opponent for a few.

I have Iceman at R5 and dupe, he worth mutant gem, but doesn't worth generic of course.

Torch is 100% fine without being awakened at all. Mine is R5 dupe but his dupe ability is really useless even for defense. He has never got any kills!

Crovus don't need his sig at all! Yeah can save kills when being used in Wars awakened, but in my opintion he even doesn't worth the cosmic gem. Medusa comes first!

Magik benefit from her sig ability only for defense. Same is Korg. So if u need a defensive champion, probably one of those!

Generic is for Aegon, Nick Fury,
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    HamedSO said:

Non of those man!

first, generic should be used for a game changer champion, and for a champion that really benefit from being awakened. Most of the champions u have stated don't play with their sig ability!

I see a lot of comments saying Ghost! No! She doesn't play with her signature ability! She only worth tech gem, not generic! Generics don't come everyday, don't waste it. She will enter the fight with phasing status, that's what she will do when being awakened.

I have Warlock R5 dupe and he also doesn't have to be awakened, but his awakened is a nice add. Will make him degenerate the opponent for a few.

I have Iceman at R5 and dupe, he worth mutant gem, but doesn't worth generic of course.

Torch is 100% fine without being awakened at all. Mine is R5 dupe but his dupe ability is really useless even for defense. He has never got any kills!

Crovus don't need his sig at all! Yeah can save kills when being used in Wars awakened, but in my opintion he even doesn't worth the cosmic gem. Medusa comes first!

Magik benefit from her sig ability only for defense. Same is Korg. So if u need a defensive champion, probably one of those!

I agree with most of what your saying except for Ghost and Magik... I’ll start by saying Magik doesn’t deserve a generic gem, not even mystic if I’m being honest.... BUT he awakened ability does help you offensively. Having the ability to rewind damage taken of you mess up is nice to have. Granted I wish it was a 100% chance to trigger but still nice to have...

Ghost’s Sig ability on the other hand is worth every bit of a generic or tech IMO. Her Sig is so valuable. Generating power while phasing and getting “hit” is incredible. Especially in content like AW. Chances are your at an L2 before they even reach an L1. If you’re boosted your can cycle another L2 after that and finish the fight with full health and not even have to bait or evade a special. There a few other situations where gaining power without having to attack the enemy or take a bunch of blocked hits is super valuable but I honestly don’t feel like typing them all out right now. When I got my Ghost, I r5 her unawakened and played her for a day.. then I awakened her and it wa like night and day, playing two different champions... her Sig pushes her into an entirely new tier.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Corvus is easily worth a class gem. He has saved me a ton of potions in AQ by cheating death. I can take out both mini bosses and still complete the whole last section on 1% health because of his awakened ability
  • jschwerijschweri Posts: 52
    Here's an odd question...

Which champion do you enjoy playing the most and where are you in your progression? (Act 6, LoL, etc)
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Omega Red is who I enjoy the most. Im currently working on exploring 6.2
    My fault...I should have asked a different question. Which of those champions (you listed above) do you enjoy playing the most?
    Have you completed all the variants dude? Act 5 100%???
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Joe Fixit

What? Joe Fixit is one of the worst champs in the game and was not even mention in the OP?
  • GGhostGGhost Posts: 88
    HamedSO said:

Non of those man!

thanks bro
    jschweri said:

Here's an odd question...

Which champion do you enjoy playing the most and where are you in your progression? (Act 6, LoL, etc)

i love captain america iw and ghost, and i finished all variants and act 6.1 and 6.2 (completion)
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Human Torch or Ghost

I had Ghost for a long time unawakened and just didn’t really like playing her. Her awakened ability starting the fight phases makes her more viable. I love playing her now after she is awakened.

Torch sig ability just makes him that much better being able to refresh Nova Flame in a quest.
    jschweri said:

Have you completed all the variants dude? Act 5 100%???

yes
  • pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
    edited December 2019
    I use Corvus for AQ and questing and while his damage is unaffected by the dup, his cheat death mechanics gives him so much sustainability and allows you to join and win fights with 1% health and counter a few annoying nodes in the game