**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is it true that namor is getting Nerf???

killmeASAPkillmeASAP Posts: 8
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
I got Namor recently after waiting for months.
And lots of other player's kept real money and purchased crystals and spent lots of units too to get Namor because he is worthy.
If Namor is sudden nerfed what is the use of spending those units,iso's,basic catalyst ,class catalyst, lots of gold ? And few even awakened him spending 5* mutant awakening gem.
Summoners should make other champions worth like Karnak,blackbolt,spiderman miles Morales ,etc.There are few champs in game who needs to get buffed and summoners should ask kabam to buff those champs who are underrated and not to nerf those who are good ! ( What is the point having every champion with same power and health ratings ,with same damage????) .

Comments

• ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    It's funny because as soon as I get him they're in the talks of nerfing him. It reminds me of the old days when I first got WP and it got nerfed like a week later
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Zuro said:

It's funny because as soon as I get him they're in the talks of nerfing him. It reminds me of the old days when I first got WP and it got nerfed like a week later

Right I have/had 2 awakening gems for mutants, 1 I used on namor and the other is for omega. Just pulled namor, and now he’s r4 and I have the 4-5 as well. So by the time I get OR he gets nerfed or sorry I mean rebalanced too.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

The fact they are being sneaky about it and refusing to say what they are looking at screams nerf

The fact they suddenly stopped announcing their rebalancing plan when it was Namor’s turn, said as much, much earlier.

Just know the sun will still come up tomorrow, regardless.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★

There's a fine line between 'rebalancing' and the beginnings of a legitimate 'nerf.' I don't think they'll do something so extreme that Namor will legitimately be Nerfed. Hopefully anyway. Fact is, the rebalancing details haven't been released yet so this is all just speculation at this point. They said soon, so best we can do right now is wait. Once the details have been given, then we'll have an opportunity to say our piece. Just seems silly to speculate upon something we know next to nothing about.

It makes sense to wait for rebalancing details. Then, our piece can be precise rather than speculate. You have no idea what will be done to Namor won't be extreme. You're just being optimistic, well that's speculation. So it's not silly others think otherwise. Given the track record of management and Kabam, it's sincere that those who have invest in Namor be worried and scared. So these details should come out sooner rather than later, and help put these matters to sleep.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★

Patchie93 said:

You know 0 about what is being rebalanced on him so how can you call it a nerf?

That's a fair point but we know he's not getting a buff...
    You also dont know if hes being nerfed or even rebalanced.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★

The fact they are being sneaky about it and refusing to say what they are looking at screams nerf

In what way are they being sneaky? They said they are pausing the program and will update us in december when they are ready. Not sure how that is sneaky.

Of course you tinfoilers will believe all kinds of screenshots on the internet.
  • Hey there everyone, as we've mentioned, the previously announced balance changes to certain Champions are not coming until February, with detailed information on them coming in January. As more details will be able to be shared within the coming month, we ask that you remain patient until those details can be shared. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
This discussion has been closed.