**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.1.5 and 6.1.6 Team Build

iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
I had trouble with 6.1.1 and 6.1.2, but took down 6.1.3 and 6.1.4 without any revives. Anyone has a team recommendation for 6.1.5 and 6.1.6? I plan on building up my revive stash of course before taking them on.

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    For 6.1.5, sentinel and iceman for crossbones, and 3 path clearers. Don't bring darkhawk since he needs sp3 for his damage, and the global node prevents sp3 use, unless you can tank it.
    Because you have immunities, force of will doesn't really matter since you're not trying to reduce the bleeds triggering, so i recommend removing bane, one less thing to deal with.

The path should be fine for captain marvel, no mystics but there is one buffet fight and stun immunes. I would bring blade and angela, since they are r4, no need for GR because there's only one villain on that path
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    You can either bring your highest damage champs (and revive a ton) or your best bleed immunes. Sentinel should be good (since he can heal block right?).

The sentinel boss isn’t hard, you just need to be patient. Angela/Medusa should be able to get him down. Just cycle specials.