**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* kabam list

Ohhchewy90Ohhchewy90 Posts: 201
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
Bad at making names but let’s see what Kabam gives you as your first four 6* champs just want to make sure I’m not the only one that has the worse luck in these crystals

Comments

• TivjyotTivjyot Posts: 51
    I a
    M with you bro
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    doctorb said:

Gamora and TJF are good

Gamora is good but better awakened I'm pretty sure and no TJF is not good lol
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

doctorb said:

Gamora and TJF are good

Gamora is good after her buff, yes. TFJ isn't that good, but decent. Shock damage, chain stun, stagger. She isn't useless, but not good either.
  • Ohhchewy90Ohhchewy90 Posts: 201
    Yeah but let’s be real those champs will never be used
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Your sample sizes of only four 6-star champs are too inconclusive.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Here you are thinking that you’re entitled to god tier champs when you’ve only pulled four 6-stars... sheesh, the nerve
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    My 6s Mordo is fun to play and gets me a lot of defender kills in AW.
  • Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★
    My first four were DPX, Namor, Cyclops and Karnak.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Mordo and Gamora are pretty decent
    (Seatin has a recent video on his 6* Mordo shredding a path somewhere)

And Jane is not that bad either

That juggs though...
  • ZazcoisaZazcoisa Posts: 28
    Since you're talking about the first 4 6*s, exclude Angela since she's my latest one.
    Rulk is a beast, Hood is decent, the others are meh.
    Gonna open one more 6* crystal next month.

• KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    my first few were worst loki, jane foster , sentry, vulture, but hang in there soon after that i started pulling ghost, WS,ws awakened, sabertooth(good but dnt use him much) mephisto(goood with synergy but not so much without it) last few has been duds (hela, og capmarvel,phoniex,anihilus) but hoping next one is worth Rank 2! also hoping anihilus gets good buff so might rank 2 him next
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019

Bad at making names but let’s see what Kabam gives you as your first four 6* champs just want to make sure I’m not the only one that has the worse luck in these crystals

not that bad I guess. gamora and mordo are not too bad
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    doctorb said:

Gamora and TJF are good

TJF is really bad!
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★

• HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    Nice!!!!

Err, nevermind, the good ones are greyed out. :s
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★

Ghost has helped me so much, symbiote supreme was going to be my #1 option for 6.2.6, but spider gwen ended up doing all of the work for me, omega red was super helpful when i pulled him, and i still think he’s amazing unawakened, gamora is great, jane foster is good imo but definitely not someone i want to rank up, since she’s not really enjoyable to play, and i pulled elektra from a cavalier, so i’ll take it, especially since she is pretty good.
  • JleodavJleodav Posts: 21
    First five were Juggernaut, Karnak, Cap WWII, Punisher 2099, Superior Iron Man. Just pulled IMIW from a cavalier but my 6* roster is still a complete meme
  • Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195
    Mordo is good for buff heavy nodes/ champs use him on a really stacked blackbolt and get him to have a ton of cruelty and fury buffs and watch him melt once you get the soul Barb on him
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Tiger360 said:

doctorb said:

Gamora and TJF are good

Gamora is good after her buff, yes. TFJ isn't that good, but decent. Shock damage, chain stun, stagger. She isn't useless, but not good either.
    I'm sure you wouldn't be too happy if you pulled her yet when someone else does you try make it seem like they are just being ungrateful that all their hard earned shards are going to waste. Sure, they're acting entitled but none of us would be happy with pulling a trashy 6 star
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Gamora is great. Mordo has his uses, based off where you are in the 6 star profession Id say mordo May be a decent defender in your tier.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I don’t have jane but yeah she’s trashy sorry bud and I have juggernaut. Even more trash.
  • MINIWARLORDMINIWARLORD Posts: 62
    My first three were Yellowjacket, Kingpin, and King Groot. Pretty bad. Next was Darkhawk and since then I’ve duped him and pulled a few other solid champs. You’ll get there.
  • Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220

Just got my first two.. I'm batting 50%
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    1st: Ghost
    2nd: Elektra
    3rd: Moonknight
    4th: Corvus
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    I own so much 6* but still all the job is done by my 5* .. so dont worry, 5 star pulls are more important
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Tiger360 said:

Terra said:

Tiger360 said:

doctorb said:

Gamora and TJF are good

I'm sure you wouldn't be too happy if you pulled her yet when someone else does you try make it seem like they are just being ungrateful that all their hard earned shards are going to waste. Sure, they're acting entitled but none of us would be happy with pulling a trashy 6 star
    Unlike others I don't complain about most higher tier pulls. I wouldn't mind a 6* TJF tbh. Last one was Spidey classic for me and he's doing some work in act 5 explore for me. I make due and use my pulls no matter what they are.