**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5.3 100% done on alt account!

Took me 4 days. No units spent for anything only what was in the stash. Cap and hype carried me through. Pulled a skill gem for Aegon!!! So pumped since I don’t have him on the main!

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Congrats i have 5.4 left on my mini but working on finishing UC
  • Congrats!
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I think I can learn a couple of things from you, any tips?
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    @iRetr0 sure dude. What do you need tips on?
    For me it was mostly being patient on it. I grinded arena and made sure to save up free crystals. From there on out, I made a plan to complete certain quests on certain days. I planned my teams out for particular paths in certain quests and quit out if I slipped up too much
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Good job!

For me it was mostly being patient on it. I grinded arena and made sure to save up free crystals. From there on out, I made a plan to complete certain quests on certain days. I planned my teams out for particular paths in certain quests and quit out if I slipped up too much

Thanks so much, FYI, is 5.3 easier to 100% or 5.4? I have already 100% 5.4.1, 5.4.2, and 5.4.6 so I am thinking I should 100% 5.4 first
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    iRetr0 said:

Thanks so much, FYI, is 5.3 easier to 100% or 5.4? I have already 100% 5.4.1, 5.4.2, and 5.4.6 so I am thinking I should 100% 5.4 first
    I found 5.4 100% easier than 5.3 just simply because it's not so long and boring,so I wouldn't mess up that much. It really shows if you're using the right class,where as in 5.4 you just use tops
    @iRetr0 most people agree that 5.4 is much less grueling and generally do it first. That’s what I did on my main. However, since I was running mostly 4/40 champs, 5.4 was a little bit too much for my roster and I decided to 100% 5.3 first instead. 5.3 has much weaker opponents but you are also limited by the node. My reason for doing 100% act 5.3 first was to build by roster. 5.3 100% gives 2 rank up gems and an awakening gem crystal, allowing for more rank ups. This way my roster could be more powerful to take on 5.4. If you run 5/50 and above, 5.4 exploration first is probably better

@iRetr0 most people agree that 5.4 is much less grueling and generally do it first. That’s what I did on my main. However, since I was running mostly 4/40 champs, 5.4 was a little bit too much for my roster and I decided to 100% 5.3 first instead. 5.3 has much weaker opponents but you are also limited by the node. My reason for doing 100% act 5.3 first was to build by roster. 5.3 100% gives 2 rank up gems and an awakening gem crystal, allowing for more rank ups. This way my roster could be more powerful to take on 5.4. If you run 5/50 and above, 5.4 exploration first is probably better

I am generally 3/45 to 4/55, thanks so much!