**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Darkhawk worth a tech gem?

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
As the title really.
Just pulled him as a 5* and have a tech gem in inventory

Comments

• SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    Yes. Kinda needs a higher sig level though
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    You’ll regret it if you don’t have a lot of sigs, I personally don’t like him.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Yes. Then pour sigs into him whenever you get a chance. He’s double immune, built in regeneration, tanky, and in null mode I will argue that he hits just as hard as some of the top champs. Versatility, utility, decent defender, great immunity, awesome synergies that really enhance him, and one of the best Techs.

I don’t just say that to say it. I have him at rank 5/65 sig 200 and he’s cleared so much content for me it’s almost like a cheat code.

Others might not like the investment that goes into getting him to his top level, but if you’re patient and want a reliable champ...he’s your guy.

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Denzel116 said:

Yes. Then pour sigs into him whenever you get a chance. He’s double immune, built in regeneration, tanky, and in null mode I will argue that he hits just as hard as some of the top champs. Versatility, utility, decent defender, great immunity, awesome synergies that really enhance him, and one of the best Techs.

I don’t just say that to say it. I have him at rank 5/65 sig 200 and he’s cleared so much content for me it’s almost like a cheat code.

Others might not like the investment that goes into getting him to his top level, but if you’re patient and want a reliable champ...he’s your guy.

Your assessment of him as a champ is spot-on, but that means he shouldn’t use a gem on him until he’s at least 4/55 and he’s got stones to sink into him. In the interim, he may dupe him anyway.

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    As someone who awakened and took him to r5 sig 200, not unless you have:

A bunch of sig stones
    A real need for him
    Him ranked to r4 at the least
    Ghost awakened
    Sentinel awakened
    Starky awakened
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★

As someone who awakened and took him to r5 sig 200, not unless you have:

A bunch of sig stones
    A real need for him
    Him ranked to r4 at the least
    Ghost awakened
    Sentinel awakened
    Starky awakened

And even the new guilly 2099
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    No. He’s arguably only 7-8th best Tech champ in the game.

Save the gem unless you have Ghost, Worlock, G99, Sentinel, Sparky all woke. Arguably same for SL, IMIW, Vision, Doc Ock, Mysterio (all in the same upper Tech tier as DH).
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I have stones to take him to sig 100 but I don't have Ghost, Warlock or guilly 2099, so I'm guessing I'm better off saving the gem for one of those?
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    edited December 2019
    I awakened him. Now at max sig. still not really impressed. has his's nishes.