**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• SAIYAN_VEGETA4SAIYAN_VEGETA4 Posts: 3
    edited December 2019
    This is my wish list
    1, SpiderMan Iron suit(Infinity war)
    2, Thor(Infinity War)
    3, Thor(End Game)
    4, Proffessor Hulk(End Game)
    5, Captain America_Worthy(End Game)
    And Finally a special one
    6. Bruce Banner(This one is different... Starts the game as Bruce Banner and while using special attack transforms into Hulk and remains as hulk till enemy uses sp3... After that he can transform into hulk again while using special attack... Transformation grants 50percent instant health recovery along with instant removal of all debuffs and followed by a regeneration buff .... Game character designers can also add more buffs for this "Bruce Banner" character...)
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,682 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Old man Cap
    SP3: I don't think I will
  • MastercrisMastercris Posts: 87
    Event: The rise of captain Britain introducing 3 champs. Captain Britain (Brian Braddock), Captain Britain (Elizabeth Braddock) and Morgan Le Fay

Captain Britain (Brian Braddock) - Mystic

Passive: Amulet of Right
    The amulet of right gives Captain Britain additional effects every time he is attacking or being attacked. If the amulet gets disabled, it reactivates after 10 seconds. The amulet gets deactivated if captain britain is suffering from 3 or more unique debuffs.

well timed blocks: Captain britain's magical shield grant him additional physical ressistance against cosmic champions.
    If the amulet is active: well timed blocks are able to block unblockable special attacks for the full duration of the attack.

basic attacks - if the amulet is active
    every time captain britain finishes a 5-hit-combo with his light attack, he gains a 15 % Fury, lasting 25 seconds
    every time captain britain finishes a 5-hit-combo with his medium attack attack, he gains a 25 % Fury, lasting 12 seconds

heavy attack - if the amulet is active
    Thanks to his enhanced perception, Captain Britains heavy attacks cannot miss or be evaded.
    additionally: captain britain gains an indestructible and unstoppable buff for 1,5 seconds

special one
    nullifies all the buffs on the opponent. For every buff that was nullified, captain britain gains a 10% fury buff lasting for 15 seconds. max: 12

Special 2: convert all furies into one mystical fury passive for 12 seconds, that enhances the attack by 10 % for each fury converted this way. Additionally, while the mystical fury is active, all attacks of captain britain are guaranteed critical.
    If the amulet is active: expand Captian Britain's enhanced perception to all of his attacks.

Special 3: Refresh all of captain britain's buffs and passives

Signature Abiliy: Excalibur

Captain Britain's hits have a 30 % chance to inflict a bleed debuff dealing 15%-35% of his attack over 9-3 seconds.
    if the pendant is active: enhance the duration of captain britain's furies by 20 %.

Captain Britain (Elizabeth Braddock) - Mutant
    [She needs mystic and mutant materials for rankups]
    Passive: Amulet of right.
    The amulet of right grants betsy Braddock additional abilities. whenever betsy braddock gets hit with a heavy attack by a mutant or science champ, the amulet is deactivated for 10 seconds.

basic attacks
    light and medium hits drain the enemy 3% of their maximum power for each hit. Betsy steals half of the drained power.
    if the amulet is active: light and medium hits cannot miss.

well timed blocks
    -100% chance fo the opponent to shrug off debuffs
    against cosmic and skill champs: debuffs are 1 second longer

Heavy attack:
    Betsy gains a power gain passive, enhancing all of her passive power gain by 100% for 15 seconds

Special 1:
    steal 50 % of the opponents current power.
    if the amulet is active: when fighting a cosmic or skill champion: steal 100 % of the opponents power.

Special 2: Nullify all of the opponents buffs. For each buff inflict the opponent 50 % of this champions attack as direct damage
    if the amulet is active: every hit of this attack is unblockable and cannot miss
    when fighting a cosmic and skill champion: this attack is a guaranteed to be a critical one

Special 3: refresh all furies on Captain britian. This attack grants a 125 % attack fury for 25 seconds, max: 2 stacks

Signature Ability: Psylocke
    When the amulet is active: every time Captain Britain drains power of his opponent, she inflicts 1-10 % of her attack as direct damage

Synergy: Captain Britain Twins
    Captain Britain with Captain Britain
    Brian: His specials drain 20 per cent of the opponents maximum power
    Betsy: increase the maximum furies from betsies Special 3 to 3

Synergy: I'm the captain now
    Captain America infinity war: guaranteed perfect block against mystic champions
    captain Marvel Movie: agains tech opponents: increase the duration of energy charges when binary ignition is active by 50%
    Captain Britain (Both): specials cannot be autoblocked.

Morgan Le Fay - Mystic

Passive: The celtic earth goddess Danu grants Morgan Le Fay immunity against ability accuracy reduction
    Immortality: If Morgan Le Fay is below 5 % health, she enters her astral projection mode and stays in this mode as long as her health is below 5%.
    Morgan Le Fay switches from three modes every 10 seconds
    Astral Projection: non-metal champions have a 100 % chance to miss. Every time the opponent misses, Morgan gains a prowess buff, increasing the damage of the next special attack by 20 %
    Mind control: while in this mode, the opponents dashing controls are inverted. additionally, the opponent cannot evade Morgans attacks.
    Time travel: Morgan heals 75% of each hit when being attacked in this mode. Aditionally: Morgan heals 1 % of her maximum health every 10 seconds. every minute the potency of thie healing is doubled.

Special 1:
    This attack nullifies all of the opponents buffs and places 1 infinite stagger passive
    the stagger will be consumed the next time the opponent activates a buff. When the stagger is consumed, nullify all of the opponents buffs for 2 seconds.

Special 2:
    +150% attack against metal champions

special 3
    morgan activates all of her modes at the same time for 10 seconds.

• ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    It's been a long time since I popped in here, but I feel pretty good about things overall since many of the characters I have wanted for a long time are in the game

However, there's still a few who are not. I recognize that the game is mapped out pretty good, but it never hurts to ask!

So, my requests:

1. Jim Hammond, the Original Human Torch. He's the first. The OG of OGs. Isn't there a place for him?

2. Hank Pym: Giant-Man would be awesome -- the synergies alone could be AMAZING

3. Wonder Man: He punches as hard as Mjolnir hits!

4. Captain Britain: Brian Braddock is long overdue! Come on, now! Bonus points if it's his original costume with the staff

5. Captain Mar-Vell: We need Nega Bands in this game and more Kree representation!

6. Quasar: We need more Quantum Bands in this game and he is one of Nova's best friends!

Thanks for listening!

• My character request Is Aegis (Trey Jason Rollins)

Powers: Trey has the strength of man his age who engages in regular exercise. Using the Aegis breastplate his strength is increased to unknown levels.

Weaknesses

Without the breastplate he is as vulnerable as any mortal human.

Equipment

Aegis (Breastplate): The breastplate can magically protect Rollins from any form of harm, by absorbing energy attacks or acting as a force field. Rollins has been able to reflect energy in a desired direction. The limits of the breastplate's protection remains unknown, but has been able to withstand blows from the god Hercules.

Mystic or Cosmic we need more black representation in this game! #kabammike
  • Doctor Symbiote(my new idea)
    Doctor Symbiote

Abilities
    Power Steal
    Power Gain
    Stun
    Power Lock
    Bleed
    Bleed Immunity
    Incinerate Immunity
    Shock Immunity
    Regeneration
    Awakened Ability
    Symbiotic Training
    Whenever Doctor Symbiote Power Locks or Power Steals his Opponent, he will gain a “Symbiotic Stealth” Buff which will make him Unstoppable and Unblockable for 10 seconds.
    If any Symbiotic Test Light is not performed within 15 seconds, he will lose the Tests for 8 seconds. He will also gain a “Symbiotic Punishment” which reduces his damage by 107.5% for 5 seconds until he starts preparing his Tests.
    Symbiotic Testing: Strength
    This charge builds up every hit until it reaches a Conclusion: Successful or Conclusion: Unsuccessful. This increases Otto’s damage by 154.7% while under a Debuff if the Conclusion is successful.
    Symbiotic Testing: Knowledge
    This charge builds up every hit until it reaches a Conclusion. This will decrease the Debuff duration on Otto by 4 seconds if the Conclusion is successful.
    Symbiotic Testing: Power
    This charge builds up every hit until it reaches a Conclusion. This will steal 129.5% of the Opponent’s Power Bar or Power Lock them for 10 seconds of the Conclusion is successful.
    Conclusions
    Each Conclusion takes 6 seconds to calculate. The Calculation can be broken if the Opponent performs a Heavy or if a Debuff gets placed on Otto. If this happens, then Symbiotic Testing will occur again after 3 seconds after Calculation being disrupted.
    Synergies
    Symbiotic Testing: Fatherhood with Carnage
    Doctor Symbiote: Gives him 30 free “Symbiotic Testing: Strength” points at the beginning of a fight.
    Solo: Only effects this champion.
    Symbiotic Testing: Tech Knowledge with Doctor Octopus
    Doctor Symbiote: Gives him 30 “Symbiotic Testing: Knowledge” points at the beginning of a fight.
    Symbiotic Testing: Mystical Effects with Magik
    Doctor Symbiote: Gives him 30 “Symbiotic Testing: Power” points at the beginning of the fight.
    Tech Class Kings with Warlock and Spider Man(Stark Enhanced)
    Doctor Symbiote: Decreases the time of a Calculation by 2 seconds.
    Spider Man(Stark Enhanced): Gives him a free Evade at the start of the fight.

Warlock: Gives his Opponent 10 Virus Charges at the start of a fight.
    Specials
    Special One: “Symbiotic Grounds”
    Doctor Symbiote forms spikes with his tentacles and whirls them around before going in for a kick.
    This attack will give Otto 10 points of “Symbiotic Testing: Strength” if that phase isn’t going through a Calculation phase or a Conclusion Phase.
    Special Two: “Appendage Advantage”
    Otto shows his Opponent the strength of his appendages, but first shows them the power of Symbiotic weapons.
    This attack will give Otto 10 “Symbiotic Testing: Power” points if he isn’t going through a Calculation or a Conclusion phase.
    100% chance of Bleed, dealing 178.3 damage over 4 seconds.
    100% chance of Stun for 6 seconds.
    Special Three: “All-Stand”
    Doctor Symbiote grabs on to a machine to open a portal to welcome other symbiotes, before hopping over the energy to give his Opponent a beatdown before throwing them upwards into the open portal.
    This attack will give Otto 10 points of “Symbiotic Testing: Knowledge” if he isn’t going through a Calculation or a Conclusion.
    100% chance of Bleed, dealing 143.9% damage over 7 seconds.
  • Scorpion (Carmilla Black) Mutant

• Antman3000Antman3000 Posts: 6
    Need some Ironman villains like Whiplash, Warmonger and Detroit Steel
  • Barath121Barath121 Posts: 49
    I feel like it's about time Runaway gets added to the game they have amazing potential Nico, Karolina , Molly , Chase and Victor Mancha they were really amazing in marvel avengers alliance game so why not add to this game as well
  • SAIYAN_VEGETA4SAIYAN_VEGETA4 Posts: 3
    edited December 2019

This is my wish list
    1, SpiderMan Iron suit(Infinity war)
    2, Thor(Infinity War)
    3, Thor(End Game)
    4, Proffessor Hulk(End Game)
    5, Captain America_Worthy(End Game)
    And Finally a special one
    6. Bruce Banner(This one is different... Starts the game as Bruce Banner and while using special attack transforms into Hulk and remains as hulk till the end.... But if enemy uses sp3 he changes back to Bruce Banner... After that he can transform into hulk again while using special attack... Transformation grants 50percent instant health recovery along with instant removal of all debuffs and followed by a regeneration buff .... Game character designers can also add more buffs for this "Bruce Banner" character...)

• Bruce Banner(Science)
    This one is different... Starts the game as Bruce Banner and while using special attack transforms into Hulk and remains as hulk till enemy uses sp3... After that he can transform into hulk again while using special attack... Transformation grants 50percent instant health recovery along with instant removal of all debuffs and followed by a regeneration buff .... Game character designers can also add more buffs for this "Bruce Banner" character...
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    I would to see Firestar with a synergies with spider-man and Iceman called "amazing friends"
  • I think apocalypse should be added as a mystic class with prestige around Phoenix's or higher and should have synergies with the x-men (enemies) and with thanos and kang (conquerors)
  • Gabriel Rosetti mystic
  • sickoffentsickoffent Posts: 32
    Marquis of Death, The Living Tribunal, Cyttorak, Chaos King. If you can bring Galactus into the contest I don't see why you can't bring these characters in too
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Mystic champs:

Black Knight
    Enchantress
    Adam Warlock
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Mystic champs:

Mandarin
    Shang Chi
    Ares
  • Viper (mutant)

You could even add an ability where when she is knocked out she sheds her skin and gets up with 25% life left and maybe different abilities and a little stronger but without any ability to heal (sorry I said ability at least 6 times)
  • Yukio

Preferably Deadpool 2 version

• I really think Yukio should happen
  • Azazel mystic or mutant

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Kraven the Hunter

Class: Skill

Awakened ability

Triumphant
    With every victory, Kraven grows more and more powerful, giving him a fury buff, increasing attack by 200 for each pelt gained.
    Thrill of the Kill duration is also increased by 40%.

Abilities

Hunting Tactics
    Kraven needs to use new tactics to hunt his elusive prey. Every 10 seconds, a new action has to be completed, which includes landing a critical hit, applying a bleed, knocking down the enemy, performing a well timed block, performing an intercept, and dodging an attack. Once the action is completed, Kraven gains a pelt.

Thrill of the Kill
    Once Kraven gains 10 pelts, he feels the Thrill of the Kill. Kraven gains an indefinite 30% attack increase buff. All attacks during this time are also guaranteed critical. During this time, Kraven is immune to any ability accuracy modification as well as fatigue/weakness debuffs. Thrill of the Kill lasts for 15 seconds, and once it ends, Kraven loses any attack buffs and fury buffs, as well as all his pelts.

Basic Attacks
    Kraven’s attacks have a 20% to apply a bleed, dealing 2060 damage over 8 seconds. This bleed is scaled based on attack. Kraven uses his spear for the first and fourth light attack, which increases the chance to bleed by bam added 40%, and also applies through block.

Critical Hits
    Critical Hits lacerate the opponent with an added 40% chance, dealing 2060 damage over 8 seconds. This bleed is scaled based on attack.

Special Attack 1
    Kraven’s punches have a 40% chance to apply a concussion on the opponent, reducing their ability accuracy. His spear thrust has a 60% chance to refresh all bleeds. If a critical hit was landed during this attack, the chance to refresh is increased to 100%.

Special Attack 2
    Kraven uses twin machetes to slice and dice his opponent, with a 100% chance to apply a bleed debuff dealing 4200 damage over 10 seconds, scaled based on his attack. Bleeds on critical hits are Critical Bleeds, and are multiplied by the critical damage multiplier.

Special Attack 3
    The opponent is fatally wounded and has a passive open wound effect. This passive increases bleed duration by 40% and increases bleed potency by 40%. This passive cam stack up to 10 times.

Values based off of a 5 star rank 5/65 champion
  • Before I start my list, I just want to say 2019 was pretty awesome for new characters and looking forward to seeing Squirrel-girl & Nova in January, thanks MCOC!

Here is my suggestions/predictions for 2020, I’ve tried to keep them realistic :)

February
    Captain Britain - science
    Black knight - skill

March
    I think it would be pretty cool to have an A-Force event in March to tie-in with international woman’s day. She-hulk, Medusa and captain marvel could team up with Nico Minoru, Singularity and Dazzler.
    Nico Minoru - Mystic
    Singularity - cosmic
    Dazzler - mutant

April
    I think April could tie-in with the New Mutants that comes out that month:
    Wolfsbane - mutant
    Cannonball - mutant

May
    Black widow is out in May and I think there will definitely be a tie-in event, im hoping for:
    Red Guardian - science
    Yelena Belova - Skill

June
    I think Olympians are overdue in MCOC
    Hercules - cosmic/skill
    Zues - cosmic/mystic

July
    I think July could have a Captain America event and tie in with Independence Day:
    Captain America (mjolnir) - mystic
    Arnim Zola - tech

August
    With Morbius due to come out on July 31st I think it would be cool to have a Spider-Man event (not a new Spider-Man - there’s plenty!)
    Morbius - Science
    Scorpion - tech/skill
    Prowler - skill/tech

September
    I think it’s likely there will be a tie in with falcon & winter soldier, hopefully we get:
    Captain America (Sam Wilson) - tech/skill (personally I think he should have been tech as falcon)
    Agent 13/Sharon carter - skill

October
    Venom comes out this month and I think another symbiote event would be sweet, introducing Toxin and another symbiote corrupted hero (I’d love to see a hulk or wolverine symbiote)
    Toxin - cosmic
    Wolverine (symbiote) - mutant/cosmic

November
    I think there will be an Eternals tie-in as the film is out this month
    Thena - cosmic
    Icarus - cosmic/mystic
    Sersi - mystic

December
    I think there has to be a big finale to top the year off:
    Apocalypse- mutant
    Franklin Richards - mutant
    Magus - tech

I’ve tried to keep it somewhat realistic, there’s a couple I’ve not put on the list because I don’t think they will be added any time soon those are: Jessica Jones, iron spider, rescue, Thor stormbreaker and wonderman. I have seen a lot of other people request quicksilver, mystique, galactus and professor x, I don’t know how these would work in the game but if there’s a way then I’d be onboard

Sandman

Class: Science

Awakened Ability

Slip Through Fingers
    When there are more Compact passives than Disperse passives, Sandman can block unblockable attacks. When there are more Disperse passives than Compact passives, Sandman reduces the duration of stun debuffs by 50%.

Abilities

Compact
    For every 5% (rounded down) of the opponent’s power meter filled, gain a Compact passive. This increases his armor rating by 1850 and his attack by 260 for each passive. Max stacks 20. At 20 stacks of Harden, an Inaccuracy debuff is placed on the opponent, which reduces the chance of a critical hit to 0%, except for guaranteed critical hits.

Disperse
    For every 5% (rounded up) of the opponent’s power meter not filled, gain a Disperse passive. This increases the opponent’s chance to Miss by 4% and increases the chance to shrug off debuffs other than damage over time by 4% for each passive. Max stacks 20. At 20 stacks of Disperse, a Vulnerability debuff is place’s one the opponent, increasing critical rating by 50% and decreasing their block proficiency by 50%.

Sandman is immune to armor break, armor shatter, and bleed debuffs. Incinerate and Coldsnap cause Sandman to lose his Compact and Disperse passives and place a weakness, decreasing his attack by 35% for the duration of the debuff.

Sandman takes 70% reduced damage from the opponent’s SP3

Special Attack 1
    Sandman punches the opponent, then smashes them with his hammer like fists, breaking their armor by 245 and removing one Armor Up buff.

Special Attack 2
    Sandman turns into a sandstorm, causing Blindness. Blindness gives opponents a 80% chance to miss basic attacks.

Special Attack 3
    The opponent’s attacks are absorbed and Sandman brings a mountain of sand down on his opponent, burying them. This attack places a Suffocation debuff on the opponent, dealing 2050 direct damage over 10 seconds, and stops any power gain in the opponent.

Lizard

Class: Science

Awakened Ability

Lizard Brain
    Lizard's primal nature causes him to ferociously attack opponents, gaining a fury buff increasing attack by 405 lasting for 7 seconds whenever he places a bleed debuff on the opponent.
    While Lizard has a fury buff on him and near the opponent, he invokes the primal urges of his opponents, placing an Anger debuff on the opponent, making them have an 80% higher chance of activating a special attack.

Abilities

Lizard Physiology
    Lizard's reptilian body heals from damage rapidly, regenerating .5% of his health every second for every unique debuff active on himself. Because of his thick scaly skin, Lizard can only be bled by Skill champions and gives him +2380 physical resistance. Lizard is extremely susceptible to Coldsnap, making it 100% more potent against him. Non-damaging debuffs placed on him increase his attack by 104.

Heavy Attacks
    Lizard bites the opponent, placing a bleed debuff on the opponent dealing 3200 damage over 4 seconds for every debuff on himself.

Basic Attacks
    Lizard's self-experimentation causes weird effects on himself. Every light and medium attack has a 20% chance to place a Mistake debuff on himself. This debuff has no effects by itself.

Special Attack 1
    Lizard slashes his claws over his opponent, lacerating them with an 80% chance to bleed, dealing 3200 damage over 4 seconds.

Special Attack 2
    Lizard ingests another serum, then whips the opponent with his tail. If this attack lands a critical hit, gain a fury buff increasing attack by 630. If not, regenerate 2034 health over 10 seconds.

Special Attack 3
    Lizard's regains his human consciousness for a short period of time and uses his intellect to his advantage, placing 5 unique non-damaging debuffs on the opponent, lasting for 10 seconds. Also places 10 Mistake debuffs on himself.

Scorpion

Class: Tech

Awakened Ability

Arachnid Durability
    Every special attack places an Armor Up buff on Scorpion. For every Armor Up buff, increase attack by 326. Any attacks that fail to remove an Armor Up buff has a reduced Ability Accuracy of 50%.

Abilities

Gene Splice
    Scorpion's genetic splice with a scorpion gave him a multitude of new abilities. Scorpion has a 10% chance on incoming attacks to counter-attack with his tail and drain 10% of his opponent's power. His enhanced reflexes also auto-block incoming attacks with his tail with a 15% chance. This triggers parry. When one of these abilities trigger, it cannot be triggered again for 15 seconds.

Basic Attacks
    Scorpion's first and second light attacks do not make contact with the opponent. These attacks fire energy bolts and deal only energy damage. Landing an attack with a bolt has a 30% chance to place a random debuff on the opponent; Stun lasting 2 seconds, Shock dealing 2050 damage over 10 seconds, Power Drain 15%, or Incinerate dealing 2050 damage over 10 seconds.

Heavy Attacks
    Place a Concussion debuff lasting 10 seconds, reducing Ability Accuracy by 20%

Special Attack 1
    Scorpion fires two bolts at the enemy, then goes in with his tail. This attack lacerates the opponent with a 100% chance to place a Bleed debuff, dealing 2050 damage over 10 seconds.

Special Attack 2
    Scorpion whips the opponent with his tail. This attack grants Scorpion 2% of max power and drains 2% of max power from the opponent for every damage over time debuff applied during the fight, max 100%. Immediately refreshes counter-attack and auto-block mechanic.

Special Attack 3
    Scorpion uses his pincers to crush his opponents, then finishes them off with his tail. Inflicts a Scorpion's Sting passive. This passive allows Scorpion to steal any health as a result of regeneration mechanics as well as reducing the opponent's Ability Accuracy by 50%.
  • ThikasThikas Posts: 24
    I would like to share an idea I had for a long time regarding an important Marvel character that isn't in the game yet: Mystique.

Indeed, she could offer a brand new game changing ability that would fit her perfectly: Shapeshifting.

The idea is rather simple (at least on paper ;-):
    Mystique would have a pre-fight ability allowing her to shapeshift into the last character she beat.

Some details and rules:
    • In her original form, Mystique would be a meh champion, without much abilities
    • After beating an opponent in her original form (e.g. Havok), her pre-fight ability would be charged and ready
    • Once the pre-fight ability is used in the next fight, you would shapeshift into Havok and have access to his full abilities (2 things wouldn't change though: your rank level and synergies)
    • Once consumed, you would have to beat another opponent in Mystique's original form to charge the pre-fight ability again
    Imagine how game changing it would be to be able to use any character you'd want for 1 fight !
    An example:
    Let's say you don't have any 5 or 6 stars character suited to take Act 6.2 Mr. Sinister down.
    Instead of desesperatly waiting for a character suited for it, you'd bring Mystique, take the path where you'd fight a suited character (e.g. Angela) and save your pre-fight ability to take him down (of course you would have one shot, so high skill required).

Anyway, just wanted to share with the community as this could be a very fun and different character in the game.

Black Cat

Class: Skill

Awakened Ability

Bad Luck
    Black Cat produces bad luck for her opponent, and for every second that passes in the fight, their critical resistance is reduced by 18.54.
    While opponents are near Black Cat, their luck is even worse, having their controls reversed indefinitely after spending 5 seconds near her.

Abilities

Probability Field Passive
    Black Cat influences the opponent's luck, inflicting a random debuff (any debuff) when they perform two identical actions consecutively.

Basic Attacks
    Black Cat's light and medium attacks lacerate the opponent and have a 20% chance to inflict bleed, dealing 2850 damage over 4 seconds

Critical Hits
    Critical Hits have an added 60% chance to inflict bleed, dealing 2850 damage over 4 seconds. Also, the opponent's defensive Ability Accuracy has a 100% reduction.

Physical Endurance
    Black Cat's Ability Accuracy cannot be decreased and she is immune to fatigue debuffs. For every second that passes in the fight, Black Cat gains +23 attack with no maximum limit. The opponent loses the same amount with a maximum of -1380 attack.

Special Attack 1
    Black Cat claws at the opponent, with a 100% chance to inflict bleed on every hit, dealing 2850 damage over 4 seconds. This attack also grants Black Cat with an Evade passive, allowing her to dodge the next unblocked hit that would otherwise make contact.

Special Attack 2
    If this attack is successful, Black Cat gains a Fury buff equal to +35 attack for each second that has passed in the fight.

Special Attack 3
    The opponent is inflicted with a Concussion, reducing Ability Accuracy by 85%. This potency is affected by class relationships.
    Thikas said:

I would like to share an idea I had for a long time regarding an important Marvel character that isn't in the game yet: Mystique.

Indeed, she could offer a brand new game changing ability that would fit her perfectly: Shapeshifting.

The idea is rather simple (at least on paper ;-):
    Mystique would have a pre-fight ability allowing her to shapeshift into the last character she beat.

Some details and rules:

• In her original form, Mystique would be a meh champion, without much abilities
    • After beating an opponent in her original form (e.g. Havok), her pre-fight ability would be charged and ready
    • Once the pre-fight ability is used in the next fight, you would shapeshift into Havok and have access to his full abilities (2 things wouldn't change though: your rank level and synergies)
    • Once consumed, you would have to beat another opponent in Mystique's original form to charge the pre-fight ability again
    Imagine how game changing it would be to be able to use any character you'd want for 1 fight !
    An example:
    Let's say you don't have any 5 or 6 stars character suited to take Act 6.2 Mr. Sinister down.
    Instead of desesperatly waiting for a character suited for it, you'd bring Mystique, take the path where you'd fight a suited character (e.g. Angela) and save your pre-fight ability to take him down (of course you would have one shot, so high skill required).

Anyway, just wanted to share with the community as this could be a very fun and different character in the game.
    Mystique can't take the powers of others, though, only their appearance.