**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeon Crystal

Is the Evolution Dungeon crystal worth it?
Should I gamble for the 10% chance of getting Nick Fury (who if i get goes straight to r5 with awakening) or just go for the basic?

Dungeon Crystal 24 votes

Dungeon Evolution Crystal (Nick Fury)
54%
Gamerthetaman23TendersquadDuke_SilverWeeaeaStevieManWonderEtjamaMiStaLovaWade420wilson69Ebony_NawTheInfintyNightbat216Lucifer1810 13 votes
Just go for the Basic
45%
Maverick75OrcDovahkiinSavio444SpiderCoolsBruinsfan8510slackerAomine_Daiki10IronGladiator22PlinkoSteel_Ball_RunTheToxicCactus 11 votes

Comments

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Just go for the Basic
    I would say no. Almost yes but then I saw the Miles Morales, TJF, and Rhino, so I would say don’t go for it. I always think to Myself in these situations is I am missing out on more great champions that could come out of a basic.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Dungeon Evolution Crystal (Nick Fury)
    This is your best chance to get nick fury, so I say yes
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Just go for the Basic
    Among the genesis crystal champions, 5 champions were interesting me. Finally got one of the 5 remaîing, maybe the worst : karnak. This is the third time I got the worst champions on three crystals. And that is the same for my wife on her account.
    I don’t think I am going to waste time for such crystals and maybe on dungeons.
    So go for basic crystals, they are less desappointing.