**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Havok or Iceman??

I have a plethora of t4 mutant, enough to take one of these guys (both unawakened) to R4 as 5*s. I dont have a ton of immune options - my other top champs at R4 are Corvus, Cap IW, Magik, and Blade.

Comments appreciated!

Havok or Iceman?? 36 votes

Havok
69%
ArcDeAngelusFreakydISO8PotatoSpeedbumpTerraJim0172Wmbly62Lvernon15Savio444WîndšpäveRoOOtsOmegaManBrokenlIPowerIlRakeYoungWeeaeaFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxWebby72Dead1 25 votes
Iceman
30%
FR33_HUG5BobomanLordRaymond3AntSeekLpirnie5321AngusMac279TripleBDevilMayCryredjacket75IbbyTheToxicCactus 11 votes

Comments

• neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    Any pros/cons of one over the other?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,997 ★★★★★
    Havok
    Havok for damage, Iceman for utility and immunity. Depends on what you need really
    I think with Corvus and Cap, I have the damage I need, but Magik gives me the utility of power drain, and Blade for regen/danger sense. Corvus is partially Bleed immune, but not super reliable, and I don’t have a high end 5* poison immune, so I think immunity might be the deciding factor.

I’ll be working to complete act 5 next if that makes a difference.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    I'd do Havok..

He can take care of tricky fights like IMIW (fire off sp3 to bypass autoblocks)... Korg (no contact) ... Nick Fury (get to his 2nd phase and fire off sp3)...

Watch Seatin's video he went through these in detail.
  • Spider_RicoSpider_Rico Posts: 19
    Iceman is good for attack too. His triple immunity is great for biohazard node. I brought mine to r5
    Is it a waste to R4 both of them? I have the class cats to do it, but I’ll have to build up some more generics and alphas
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Iceman
    Iceman

He has the most utility of all the Mutants.
  • DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    Iceman
    Havok is a great damage dealer and counters lots of annoying AW fights and also a great defender.

Iceman is one of the best immunity champ, with built in safeguard of 5% damage cap with and can counter evade champ. Iceman's man damage is decent but no where near havok's.

Both rank 4 worthy eventually. I would say go Iceman first as you already have Corvus and Cap IW for damage.

Also in act 5 there is biohazard path in more than one chapter where Iceman will come in handy.
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Havok
    Havok has one of the most powerful sp3 in the game. And his hits (mediums and combo-ending lights) don't make contact with the opponent.
    Iceman has good immunities and good damage but definetly less than havok.

Both are amazing champions, and although I prefer havok, iceman is also a great option.
    It also depends on the scenarios and match-ups but I advise you to rank up the Champion which you enjoy playing the most!
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Iceman
    At this moment I’d kill for an iceman for that annoying crossbones in 6.1.5