**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Prerequisite Amounts Before Class Mastery

Does it make sense to have offense and defense mastery be 15 before you can get to the skill or tech mastery while utility requires 11 before going to the powerful MD? If you want people to use other masteries, you may want to reduce the prerequisite amount in defense and offense.

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Well, you either be OP on attack, defence or mediocre as balanced.

The mastery was not designed to be balanced.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I agree that it's ridiculous that you need 15 in defense to use the tech collar ...it should be 10 in each category. I'd love to try the tech mastery but I'm not willing to invest that much into opening it. Just my thoughts anyway.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    Well, you either be OP on attack, defence or mediocre as balanced.

The mastery was not designed to be balanced.

I believe they are referring to the class specific masteries not just all masteries.

In other words, changing offense and defense to only require 11 for the class masteries would actually be balanced with the ones in utility tree. Mystic Dispersion already only takes 11.
  • TwuntTwunt Posts: 149
    We can never get these important questions addressed. Yet these kids love to respond to the other silly ones.
  • TwuntTwunt Posts: 149
    Is there an explanation here?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    The old explanation was to require a certain level before you were able to unlock the upper end masteries. At this stage, the entire mastery aspect of the game needs to be reworked...minimums, class masteries that don't work, flat rate masteries whose effectiveness is negligible after a certain level.

As for answering this thread, I wouldn't get my hopes up. The forums have a distinct Dragons of Atlantis feel lately...

Dr. Zola