Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

UK / London

2»

Comments

• SociopathSociopath Posts: 98
    Avid player here and as a one off I came to this part of the Forum.
    I'm from Cornwall here and would love something like this (Not sure my missus would like me stomping off but game comes first)
    Providing there is plenty of time to organise work leave and train tickets, count me in.
    If endorsed by kabam and fellow UK Youtubers aka - The Holy trinity Seatin, RichTheMan and Beezy, We could potentially pack out a place (please allow it to be in a place that sells Alcohol)
  • chiipxopchiipxop Posts: 31
    london based and definitely up for it. would be great to meet like minded gamers over a pint or two..
  • pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 229
    edited January 2020
    Guys! Update on this topic. Unrelated to this post but in the same line, Seatin just announced a MCOC UK meetup.

Date: 21st March 2020 from 4pm onward
    Hosts: Seatin, RichTheMan & KillerBeezy
    Venue: Meltdown London

Seatin's Youtube announcement here:
    Facebook Event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/448546859408739/

I'm really happy they organized this - it should be hella fun. At the same time, and selfishly I'm so gutted :( I was so looking forward for something similar but the 21st of March is literally the day I'm arriving in London after an 11h flight!!! Probably unrealistic ... Kudos & MEH for the hosts but at the same time :wink:

Here's the utube channels if you want to show them some love for the effort:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Seatinmanoflegends
    https://www.youtube.com/user/richyoman
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT87YI5Hob_tMxbysMz88pg
  • Oh lovely. I'm going to go
    Hiya folks, reviving this old thread. Pity the London event was cancelled because of the pandemic.. still gutted about it.

Anyway, don’t think that will happen anytime soon but since things are getting a bit more chilled.. would anyone be up to meet in a park or something?! maybe grab some drinks or not, but in essence hang out and chat, play some quests open some crystals.

Let me know what u think
  • ValiantRaffy88ValiantRaffy88 Posts: 62
    I would be down
    Yeah, before everyone gets burnt out LOL I think we need this
  • ValiantRaffy88ValiantRaffy88 Posts: 62
    Everyone is already burnt out lol
    True :/
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Another UK player here, from the Birmingham area.
    Shame about the UK event being cancelled this year, maybe it will be back next year?
  • Hi m8 I'm new to game fae Scotland could do way joining a crew from Scotland England Ireland Wales if possible an maybe a few tips along the way thank you Brian
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 366 ★★★
    London-based here, this sounds cool! Hopefully when the world's less crazy this can happen!
  • Hi I'm from London and a pretty experienced player. I'm 800k+ and I'd just like to know the UK community!

• This is my main account.
    Been playing on and off. Got a lot of catching up to do, like become uncollected

This is my alt account which I sometimes play on.

Feel free to add me on my main account
  • itchyEditchyEd Posts: 2

Hi folks, anything happening in this side of the pond? (uK)

I get the feel that the forum is mostly ruled by US based people, and would be nice to assess UK players and the possibility of doing something here.

I’m sort of “new” in the game (10m) but loving every single moment and would be keen to meet up. maybe participate in some event? Or just some drinks and gossip about mcoc. I don’t know, any ideas are welcome.

Let me hear your thoughts.

Cheers

Hi from downtown Luton, just up the road from London. Would be interested in anything happening around London.
  • General Br3ezeGeneral Br3eze Posts: 101
    Hey @pedroteixeira07 do you realise that most of us in the uk are in tier 3&4? In the north west it is very sad and depressed for most people.