**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are Nick Fury and Sparky worth rank 5 unduped?

I don’t have many 5 star champs, and even less decent ones. Out of those, my recent pulls have been NF and Sparky, should I be taking them to r5 unduped? Watch seatins vids a lot and he rates them as beyond god tier

Are Nick Fury and Sparky worth rank 5 unduped? 38 votes

Sparky to r5
73%
KpatrixSIlverProfessorTerraÆrroneousBlackPhoenix44Lvernon15Savio444WîndšpäveOsfan8HendrossBrokenTheRealmKeeperBattle_GreninjaFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671WoogieboogieMidnite93AlexAvalonThicco_ModeCtfz35 28 votes
Nick Fury to r5
10%
Spity68EtjamaIronGladiator22Ocs06 4 votes
Both to R5
15%
Aanthoshadow_lurker22psp742PerceptronSpideyFunkoOYC 6 votes

Comments

• Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195
    Sparky to r5
    Nick fury really doesn't absolutely need his awakened ability but it's very highly recommend to have before taking him up
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Do you enjoy sparkys playstyle? If so then go ahead otherwise dont, I still havent ranked him up to 5 and I am glad I didnt because I havent used him much outside of Act 5
  • ÆrroneousÆrroneous Posts: 85
    edited December 2019
    Sparky to r5

I don’t have many 5 star champs, and even less decent ones. Out of those, my recent pulls have been NF and Sparky, should I be taking them to r5 unduped? Watch seatins vids a lot and he rates them as beyond god tier

where's the neither option? if you don't have many 5*s you probably should hold onto those t5bcs, since in this era of the game all you need is 1 good 6* pull to suddenly have a 6r2 ready to launch with those t5bcs. last i checked, 6*s have been falling out the back of the truck everywhere lately...

I must have been driving on the wrong roads. Haha
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Sparky to r5
    Nick Fury really depends on his awakened ability. If you awaken him he's one of the best champions in the game.
    Sparky is also a great Champion and if you like his playstyle he is also an awesome champion!

Currently I reccomend sparky or waiting until you dupe Nick fury
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury to r5
    Oh, unduped. Nevermind then.