**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* awakening gem for christmas!!!!!

Ok first of all merry christmas (belated). Ok now to my point..... we so often as a community come on the forums to complain or point out somethingthats wrong in the game. Without this forum to do this the game would undoubtably suffer. That being said this post is about how kabam got it right. For christmas if you completed uncollected difficulty i think or idk what difficulty tbh you got a 5* generic awakening gem. This is great gift and that also means we are gonna see 6* gems soon!!! Finally!!!!! I have nick fury and a capiw who would both greatly benefit from being awakened!!!!! Thanks kabam you got this one right for sure!!!

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Late
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Where have u been last week? :)
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    well he must have drunk himself out n woke up just a while ago! rofl. so go easy on him guys! lol
  • tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    You're a little late to the party on this. Anyway, don't go holding your breath waiting for a 6* gem of any kind. Not gonna happen unless they plan on releasing 7*s. At that point, I'll probably just walk away from the game.