**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My bad luck...(or at least I think so)

I have never pulled anyone I like from the 4 star crystal, I want to know what other people think about what rank I should take them to. (There all at rank 1)

Juggernaut
Electro
Spider Gwen
Hulkbuster
Ms. Marvel (she's ok)
Iron patriot

Tell me what rank you think I should take them to, Be honest!

Comments

• Wordy12Wordy12 Posts: 208
    Don't worry I'm not a noob I have rank 4 four star doc strange (dupped), Vision AOU. Thor and rank 2 five star starlord, I would call myself a mid game player
    Thor is dupped
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Nothing really special about any of those. I'd take them all to rank 3 just for arena grinding to earn more champs.

Ms Marvel is probably the best of the lot unduped for general game play.

Juggy when duped is an awesome war defender. Otherwise really isn't worth much.

Electro is a decent war defender. I have him at rank 4. He's also got a decent attack.

Hulkbuster on an "All or Nothing" war defense node hits like a freight train. Otherwise is nothing spectacular.

I wouldn't bother ranking Gwen. She is worthless unless you need another one to grind arenas with. Even then, I would prioritize her for last and hope for more 4* champs.
    I'm thinking all but Gwen to rank 3 everyone but ms marvel for AW defense
    ms marvel rank 3 would be for rating and just to have
    Gwen kinda sucks, her attacks look cool but she still sucks. For some reason the majority of people use her for her prof pick in these forums lol
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Between the options you have, I'd say Spider-Gwen, although most of the community would not hesitate to burn me at the stake for this opinion. Ms. Marvel, while she has a decent attack, doesn't have any significant abilities to build onto that heavy offense. Everyone else is situationally useful, except for IP. He's useless in all the situations I can think of right now. Anyways, SG gets a large amount of hate for her useless SP1, which doesn't deal damage. However, it does give a fair amount of buffs, which increases evasion and something else (cant remember). Her SP2 stuns, and on a crit, hits like a truck. So, yeah. My pick is Spider-Gwen.
  • Kayser2705Kayser2705 Posts: 96
    Spider Gwen or electro
    Wordy12 wrote: »
    Gwen kinda sucks, her attacks look cool but she still sucks. For some reason the majority of people use her for her prof pick in these forums lol

She's the default avatar for new accounts.
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    Anyways, SG gets a large amount of hate for her useless SP1, which doesn't deal damage. However, it does give a fair amount of buffs, which increases evasion and something else (cant remember).

Her SP1 brings her up to the same level as OG Spidey for 5 seconds. It's beyond stupid to burn a special attack just to be temporarily equal to another champ.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,657 ★★★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Juggy when duped is an awesome war defender. Otherwise really isn't worth much.

He was the first 4* I awakened and solely for boss node in AW. He is still there but I am thinking now to have Hyperion replace him.