**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena Bots and Unit Grinding

Hello

I might be comming from a place of ignorance, but as much as I searched in forums I can't seem to find another thread concerning that same issue, that hasn't been closed by a mod. This is why I decided to post this thread.

For the last week we saw some accounts that people suspect to be modding the game in the arena leaderboards (Namely the ciclop accounts). This is the reason that many people have spoken out about the issue in social media. Many people also have seen that there are posts in Facebook and/or other sites that people sell their bot accounts units for the gifting event. Even though the community might have been extremely agressive to Kabam, some suggestions going around are saying maybe the points of withdrown members should be deducted from the ranked score of all alliances

My question to Kabam is, if there is going to be any action taken against the accounts of these people who allegedly mod or if the gifting event rewards are going to be re-examined (as I said before points of the withdrown members be deducted before the rewards get handed out to alliances)

Sorry for making this a long message for the thread and my english.
@Kabam Miike I just tag you so that I know that my questions get answered, sorry for bothering you and happy holidays

Sincerely a player of MCOC

Comments

• Options
    KinderhookKinderhook Posts: 8
    it's because kabam keeps deleting the posts.
  • Options
    MatiEspinozaMatiEspinoza Posts: 93
    I’m a huge fan of arena, and as much as you do, this concerns me a lot. Unfortunately, you have to report it and not here
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    We will be told that they can't talk about it in the forums and we will not see any action taken. No explanation will be given. Simple as that. This thread will surely be deleted or closed shortly.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    We regularly take action against accounts that violate the terms of service of the game. We cannot, however, give any specifics here about what actions or what accounts are affected.
This discussion has been closed.