**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What to do?

I’m currently in a bit of a rank up dilemma. I’ve got a few really good rank up options in my 5* roster, but I’m not sure which to choose. I can go ahead and rank 4 Corvus (I don’t like him much but he’s alright), I can r4 spidergwen right now, I can wait to get 1 more t4cc for sparky, or I can save to r3 and then r4 sunspot. what do you guys think I should do?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Corvus
  • grud9egrud9e Posts: 85
    wait for sparky
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    What to do? What to do? What to do indeed

I ranked my SG to R4 and I have no regrets
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    You should honor your elders and eat your vegetables
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Spider Gwen / Sunspot
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,717 ★★★
    Sparky
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Corvus no doubt. After that, Sunspot
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Hey, thanks for the input everyone, but would anyone mind explaining their reasoning? I don’t mean to sound ungrateful or rude, if I did. Thanks in advance.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Hey, thanks for the input everyone, but would anyone mind explaining their reasoning? I don’t mean to sound ungrateful or rude, if I did. Thanks in advance.

Corvus benefits a lot from the rankup, he’s a champion all about his ‘reach’ and r4 increases it exponentially, and makes him a somewhat cheese option for 100% act 5
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    edited December 2019

Spider-Gwen is a pretty solid damage dealer champ (especially with the Gwenom Rising synergy active)

She has 550% chance to evade Unblockable special attacks, which is quite handy

She is the only evade champ who will NOT attempt to evade if she is blocking, which helps a lot if you are trying to parry attacks.

She can slow opponents, completely shutting down their Evade and Unstoppable mechanics

SG also has power-control on SP1 and SP2

She also can deal extra direct damage for a period of time after a SP3

She is one of the few (if not the only one) who has a little edge over champions of the superior class (like Maestro, Collector and Nameless Thanos), as her ramp up is reduced from 5~6 SP1s to 1~2 SP1s

Her crit rating is also amazing

Thanks for coming to my ted talk
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Thanks for the input everyone. I think I’m going to r4 Corvus for act 5 exploration, and then I’ll rank up spidergwen afterwards.