**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AV bugged in LOL

Please address this ASAP Kabam.

AV is putting a 3 second timer on my champs even when I evade the attack. The Enigmatic buff says that "when they strike an opponent". Evading and getting dexterity to proc should mean that there is no "strike". Maybe if the wording was "strike at". I've used a few revives so far to get to AV and have used a lot on him now and would either like to quit and get reimbursed for what I've spent so far or hopefully get word that this can be fixed before next AQ.

Comments

• GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    It's been there for a long time. Don't think they will fix it (They normally don't fix champ-specific bugs in LoL unless they are widely publicized like UC)
    Also this but works both ways. I've seen AV get the timer while evading back without getting hit (LoL champs have some form of dexterity as well?)
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    It auto switches im pretty sure, every 3 secs and does 25%(?) of the opponents max health. I think it works like bane. Sorry, it was really long ago
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    I sent a ticket to support with a video of this happening 3 months ago. I was told that LoL was supposed to be hard and it is working as intended.
    I sent a ticket to support with a video of this happening 3 months ago. I was told that LoL was supposed to be hard and it is working as intended.

Should have mentioned that it was worked in your favour and made the fight really easy
  • SHIELDSHIELD Posts: 90

I just got a response back and they said it is a known issue and is being looked into. Funny how they told you it was normal.
    Grimmbear wrote: »
    It auto switches im pretty sure, every 3 secs and does 25%(?) of the opponents max health. I think it works like bane. Sorry, it was really long ago

It is supposed to start a timer if AV "strikes" you. Then it can be switched back and forth even on hitting a block. However, every single time dexterity procs, you get a timer started against you. So, if you evade a projectile on AV spec 2, you still get the incinerate timer.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Striking refers to him just trying to hit you, not necessarily connecting with the hit. That's how this fight has been working since the start of LoL, it's intended
    Acanthus wrote: »
    Striking refers to him just trying to hit you, not necessarily connecting with the hit.

Which dictionary are you (or Kabam) following? I'm curious
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    Striking refers to him just trying to hit you, not necessarily connecting with the hit.

Which dictionary are you (or Kabam) following? I'm curious

I'm following Kabam's. You can ask them what they're using
    edited August 2017
    Striking refers to him just trying to hit you, not necessarily connecting with the hit. That's how this fight has been working since the start of LoL, it's intended

That doesn't fit either. If you do a normal evade it's no timer. Only when dexterity procs.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    SHIELD wrote: »
    How is this not a classic example of exploitation. They are gaining off of a "known issue". They are against their own terms of service, no?

OMG!!! Abomination too…
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    How is this not a classic example of exploitation. They are gaining off of a "known issue". They are against their own terms of service, no?

OMG!!! Abomination too…

Any "known bug" that they are profiting off of really is text book exploitation.
  • DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    Both visions are also bugged, and I found one with rhino today. If he evades during l2, he stops taking damage until another l2. I've been debating making a thread myself. Lol
    Drizzits wrote: »
    Both visions are also bugged, and I found one with rhino today. If he evades during l2, he stops taking damage until another l2. I've been debating making a thread myself. Lol

Any way of using that to your advantage? Immune Rhino for LOL? Ahh ****, wait. If YOU use it it's cheating, if Kabam uses it it's a "known bug" and they'll get to it in a year or two.
    But we are bit off topic. I'd really like to hear from a moderator on this issue. Issuing a ticket solved nothing.

Any way of using that to your advantage? Immune Rhino for LOL? Ahh ****, wait. If YOU use it it's cheating, if Kabam uses it it's a "known bug" and they'll get to it in a year or two.

Sorry to go off topic, and to stay off, but since you asked.

His enigmatic makes him immune to damage from the physical portion of special attacks. Using SLs l2, he takes no damage from the first part, but does take damage from the second. If he evades it, the immunity from damage never goes away. You wouldn't get to make use of it because you don't have the enigmatic ability.
    At least with the AV bug it sounds like it goes both ways. So that's something.

His enigmatic makes him immune to damage from the physical portion of special attacks. Using SLs l2, he takes no damage from the first part, but does take damage from the second. If he evades it, the immunity from damage never goes away. You wouldn't get to make use of it because you don't have the enigmatic ability.

I dont think it goes both ways because AV wouldn't have dexterity (I don't think anyway) so he wouldn't get a timer. Also, not sure if this is supposed to be what happens but the timer only starts after AV initiates the attack. At the start of the fight, if you evade (non dexterity evade) and then attack AV and land a few attacks, there is no timer. The timer only starts against the player and only then can it be transferred.

I dont think it goes both ways because AV wouldn't have dexterity (I don't think anyway) so he wouldn't get a timer. Also, not sure if this is supposed to be what happens but the timer only starts after AV initiates the attack. At the start of the fight, if you evade (non dexterity evade) and then attack AV and land a few attacks, there is no timer. The timer only starts against the player and only then can it be transferred.

Hmm, unfortunate. I was planning for that to be my next path. I have 3 left, and that's going to add the most to my exploration. Guess I can't expect to have a standard run. Lol. The only reason I'm not super upset about it is everyone else has gone through these issues too I'm sure. So at least (I assume) it's a level playing field.
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Miles is jacked up too. Sometimes he never stop evading, sometime his resistances don't trigger.