**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The 5 Year Anniversary Celebration Kicks off on December 10th!

1234568»

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    While I agree the offer has horrible value, really all you had to do was not buy it
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    the $1 4* crystal last time would be a better deal.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

While I agree the offer has horrible value, really all you had to do was not buy it

I'm pretty sure that's what people are doing
  • I've Just reached lvl 15, I supposed to get the gifting item to be able to send gifts right?
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited December 2019

I've Just reached lvl 15, I supposed to get the gifting item to be able to send gifts right?

They announced that any new account created before December gifting would be fine, anything after December gifting event then they wont receive the Gifting
  • Then its senseless to give me the gifting mission lol, I Just noticed about the event cause of that solo mission, well, nvm
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Is the anniversary gift the calendar rewards ? Or is there something else coming up?
  • AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    When week 4 starts exactly ? The Hall of Heroes.
  • 👍 good
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    I didn't read all posts, just a quick question, have the weeks been released on Tuesdays or weds, I know it's normally wed but didn't this event start on a tuesday?? So week for will it be unlocked on Tuesday 12/31 or wed 1/1/20, thanks.
  • Jean_Lou77Jean_Lou77 Posts: 21

Summoners!

It’s almost that time of year again! I’m not talking about the Holidays… I mean it’s almost time for Marvel Contest of Champions’ Anniversary! We’ve got a lot planned for you this year, so get ready for all of the madness that starts on December 10th!

The Hall of Heroes

Take a trip down memory lane and face off against (almost) every Champion in the Contest! This 4 Chapter Quest combines the Halls of Healing and Halls of Fortune into one nostalgic battle royale.

This Quest will have 4 difficulties, and awards you with Gold, Potions, and Revives, and more to ready you for the 5th year of the Contest of Champions!

A Special Anniversary Gift!

No Anniversary is complete without an Anniversary gift! Be sure to log in during the week of the 5th Year Anniversary to claim a Special gift from us, to you!

This gift will be based on your Campaign Progression level, so if you’re on the cusp, make sure you get there soon!

A New Profile Pic!

Tired of wearing that “4” Profile Pic? It’s time to upgrade it to a shiny new Number! What could it be? The suspense is almost too much to take!

7-Day Anniversary Calendar!

Starting on December 9th at 4pm PST, until December 17th, Summoners can reap the benefits of a special Login Calendar! Don’t miss a single day to ensure you don’t miss out on Crystal Shards, Potions, and Rank Up Resources!

The Long Awaited Anniversary Boost!

You’ve patiently waited all year, and it’s finally here! The long awaited Anniversary Boost! From December 10th at 10am PST until December 17th at 10am PST, a special boost that grants a 20% increase to all Gold, Experience, and Battlechips earned will be live! Break open those Gold and Arena crystals to refill your coffers!

Pool’s Gold Crystal

Returning alongside the Anniversary Boost is the Pool’s Gold Crystal! Gold Enthusiasts may remember this Crystal as the only way to acquire the gilded Goldpool while they fill their vault with gold that they can later dive into!

A Brand New Trailer!

Mark your Calendars, because you won’t want to miss this! Make sure to keep your eyes on the MCOC YouTube, Facebook and Twitter channels to catch the newest Anniversary Trailer!

All of this kicks off on December 10th! On behalf of everybody here on the Marvel Contest of Champions team, I want to thank each and every one of our Summoners for 5 excellent years in The Contest, and for all of your dedication over the years! We’ve still got more planned for the end of 2019, so stay tuned!

BTY Kabam Mike, what about the summoner sigil. after buying some shards from black iso market I will have to wait 13 days to buy some more shards? so I can buy only 2 times a month???
    I am paying $10 for this every month and can only buy shards 2 times? this is not fair. Please change this.
  • UltravengaUltravenga Posts: 4
    Kabam, I have not been impressed with the amount of specials during this holiday season. I was really looking to spend money to build up my heroes and get deals and this particular year the deals have been lackluster and definitely not as frequent during this holiday season. We have people with a lot of downtime being off from school and work and I have been unimpressed at best with the deals and specials this month.
    I hope this anniversary which should be treated with more care and enthusiasm than the previous ones has not made the level it should. I was looking forward to this anniversary for y’all to do it big and I feel you have simply took your summoners for granted with this years’ celebration deals. Just sayin.... do me a small favor for the ending of 2019...
    FINISH STRONG!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Summoners!

It’s almost that time of year again! I’m not talking about the Holidays… I mean it’s almost time for Marvel Contest of Champions’ Anniversary! We’ve got a lot planned for you this year, so get ready for all of the madness that starts on December 10th!

The Hall of Heroes

Take a trip down memory lane and face off against (almost) every Champion in the Contest! This 4 Chapter Quest combines the Halls of Healing and Halls of Fortune into one nostalgic battle royale.

This Quest will have 4 difficulties, and awards you with Gold, Potions, and Revives, and more to ready you for the 5th year of the Contest of Champions!

A Special Anniversary Gift!

No Anniversary is complete without an Anniversary gift! Be sure to log in during the week of the 5th Year Anniversary to claim a Special gift from us, to you!

This gift will be based on your Campaign Progression level, so if you’re on the cusp, make sure you get there soon!

A New Profile Pic!

Tired of wearing that “4” Profile Pic? It’s time to upgrade it to a shiny new Number! What could it be? The suspense is almost too much to take!

7-Day Anniversary Calendar!

Starting on December 9th at 4pm PST, until December 17th, Summoners can reap the benefits of a special Login Calendar! Don’t miss a single day to ensure you don’t miss out on Crystal Shards, Potions, and Rank Up Resources!

The Long Awaited Anniversary Boost!

You’ve patiently waited all year, and it’s finally here! The long awaited Anniversary Boost! From December 10th at 10am PST until December 17th at 10am PST, a special boost that grants a 20% increase to all Gold, Experience, and Battlechips earned will be live! Break open those Gold and Arena crystals to refill your coffers!

Pool’s Gold Crystal

Returning alongside the Anniversary Boost is the Pool’s Gold Crystal! Gold Enthusiasts may remember this Crystal as the only way to acquire the gilded Goldpool while they fill their vault with gold that they can later dive into!

A Brand New Trailer!

Mark your Calendars, because you won’t want to miss this! Make sure to keep your eyes on the MCOC YouTube, Facebook and Twitter channels to catch the newest Anniversary Trailer!

All of this kicks off on December 10th! On behalf of everybody here on the Marvel Contest of Champions team, I want to thank each and every one of our Summoners for 5 excellent years in The Contest, and for all of your dedication over the years! We’ve still got more planned for the end of 2019, so stay tuned!