**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Results of First Five Star (edited by mod for clarity)

CAPTAIN_AMERICACAPTAIN_AMERICA Posts: 21
edited August 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
-Tonight, after all the hours and fractions of accomplishments, the daily reward should give me enough chards to unlock my VERY FIRST 5 Star. Maybe I will post the result to see if the game still makes us dream or if it will utterly suck...
[Kabam, if you're reading make it a Superior Iron Man, and I promise I will start investing in the game every month]
And I'm not kidding :smiley:

Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on

Comments

• Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    edited August 2017
    YJ is great. He's one of the best champs to use against safeguard.
  • Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    That's not bad. My first was rhino before they buffed him. It was a sad day.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    NormanBJJ wrote: »
    I wish i got Yellowjacket from my first 5 star crystal

My first two were Spider-Man. I was lucky as hell.
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    YJ is pretty good compared to so many other option they have where champs are literally unusable.
  • YJ is like the master of power control. I envy you. I got Ultron!
  • Hey there! I've made an edit to the title of your thread to make it easier for other members to find and join. Please try to make titles relevant to the topic so that everyone can find and discuss things!

Also, congrats on the Yellowjacket, I (as well as many others in this thread) think he's actually pretty good!
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    zero7 wrote: »
    YJ is great. He's one of the best champs to use against safeguard.

i hadn't thought of this. why is he good vs safeguard?

Power sting bypasses safeguard
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    the powersting duh
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Congrats on you YJ. You want to switch with my first 5*, RHulk. :/
  • Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202
    Yellowjacket is very good he can still apply power stings even when the enemy has a can't take debuffs from a node and he also can bypass safeguard (power sting)
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    YJ is crappy? I've seen 4 star YJs take out Dormmanu in AQ with relative ease.
  • Wow, so YJ has a following...
    You guys are convincing me to try him out...
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I guess Kabam doesn't care about player interest.
    As suspected... Crappy 5 Star... Yellow Jacket.
    What's he even doing in the 5 Stars... I remember when Ant Man came out, no one played the arenas...
    They made gifts of the 2 star and the 3 star was set as a milestone.
    I will probably not even bother ranking him up.

I've seen someone do LOL with a unduped 4/55 yellow jacket he is a great champion. He has great damage output and he doesn't have to be duped to be good so you actually got lucky very few 5 stars are really good champs unduped YJ is one of the few.
  • JaylinJaylin Posts: 8
    Your first 5 star was wayyy better then mine my first five star was she hulk im still so mad i was one of of a storm
  • My first 5* was Spider-Man, I'd trade anyday
  • ICRUSHYOUDEADICRUSHYOUDEAD Posts: 93
    Mine was Hulkbuster and then iron man, Rocket raccoon and last Iron Patriot. So that Yellow Jacket doesnt look so bad huh???
  • My first 5 star was Colossus.... :|
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    My first was sl and my 9th was sl :)
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    My first was Capt Marvel. =-)
  • ThemanofjThemanofj Posts: 21
    My first five star is Mordo
  • JabbawokkyJabbawokky Posts: 139
    My 1st was iron patriot. I think I stopped playing for a week from depression lol
  • Hey Jabbawokky... don't you like the flying spinaroony ? (Iron Patriot's second special attack...)
    Even Gwenpool looks more serious :smiley:
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    YJ is great. Keep the opponent under their L3 and get a Sting in. He's also useful against Hyperion if you can Bait his Specials.