**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Hela get no love.

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
I am really surprised this woman doesnt get more love. Anyone else a fan? Picked her up as a 5* and ranked her a little and thinking about taking her higher. Her damage is insane and I just dont get why she is not considered "beyond god tier". She seems like she out damages all of the current "Beyond god tier" Champs and you just dont hear much about her. It doesnt take a ton of skill to build up her furies to a decent level to out damage the current considered top champs. Just really surprised. Im diggin her.

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Super high skill cap, but once you master her, she’s got some of the highest damage potential in the game.
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    edited December 2019
    I used her for my first initial clear for rol but now I rarely use her anymore. She has insane damage but in order to get a lot of charges she might take a lot of chip damage in the process. My r4 4* was able to hit 13k+ mediums but it took a long time to ramp up. Not a lot of people rank her up cuz she is lacking a bit utility wise which is why she isn’t “beyond god tier” material. I can’t think of a matchup where she is a counter to certain defenders. An absolute goddess in terms of damage and has very useful synergies but not enough utility for her to be ranked any higher on any tier lists. Would still love to see her show up on my 6* roster.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Just been using Fury and Quake synergy for the evades to build up the furys and it just so easy to get the furys. JUst gotta build up the souls to keep them for the fight but its been seeming easy enough. But, yeah I get it about the utility. She is just raw damage.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    She has massive potential, but her reliance on synergy high skill cap and lacking utility reduce her appeal
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★

I am really surprised this woman doesnt get more love. Anyone else a fan? Picked her up as a 5* and ranked her a little and thinking about taking her higher. Her damage is insane and I just dont get why she is not considered "beyond god tier". She seems like she out damages all of the current "Beyond god tier" Champs and you just dont hear much about her. It doesnt take a ton of skill to build up her furies to a decent level to out damage the current considered top champs. Just really surprised. Im diggin her.

Same thing happened to me, got her as a 5star and duped her. So I took her to r3 and was playing with her. Loved her at the initial stages, has insane damage potential but she's impractical to use for most contents. Her spirits timer runs out to quickly given your have to bait specials and wait-out on certain nodes. In the future, maybe, when she gets some synergies that allows her spirits to at least pause or refresh like many champs in the game.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★

That's a medium attack :o
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    Th
    Theres still love