**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nick Fury And Dismay

OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
I was facing an IW mini with Nick in war with Dismay. First mini from the left node 48.

After trying with first live saw my damage wasn’t enough and I’d need to die taking Into account that dismay will be applied but when I die it should be removed even if it’s passive.
Well it didn’t. And I wasn’t hit during second life so it could t have applied again (which probably it shouldn’t even happen).

So I died. I’m wondering if anybody has seen this and has any insight on why the dismay stayed.

Comments

• Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    I'm bumping this because this happened to me as well in AQ. I can't find anyone else talking about this. Reading Nick's sig ability, "the destruction of Nick's decoy Removes all Effects and isn't affected by AAR". So if you have dismay on you, it should be removed when Nick dies with his first life. But dismay is sticking to Nick in his second life. That shouldn't be happening; likely a bug? Anyone else? Or am I reading this wrong?
  • ScholiaScholia Posts: 116
    This is a bug. It shouldn’t be working this way.
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    The ability accuracy reduction immunity deals with lmd triggering, nothing else. His aa can be reduced in the real nick fury, it’s only that lmd cannot be prevented from being destroyed.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    But what does AAR have to do with this ?
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★

The ability accuracy reduction immunity deals with lmd triggering, nothing else. His aa can be reduced in the real nick fury, it’s only that lmd cannot be prevented from being destroyed.

Irrelevant
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Heck, that sig ability even suppose to remove heal prevention and yet here we are.