**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Solo Gifting Event - Leaderboard?

10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
Anyone else not seeing the Solo Gifting Event listed under the Finished tab in the events window? I see the Alliance one when I look at Finished, but no the individual event.

Comments

• WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Co wale won
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    @Woogieboogie Thanks, but I really didn't care about who won. LoL. I just was looking to see where I finished. But I just was wondering if it was just me not seeing it under the Finished tab, or if others had the same problem.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    It’s not out yet
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Solrac_2 said:

Co wale won

It is showing his ally in 2nd place. If that stands, he lost, and a lot. Also, kicking 18 players from your ally just before rewards are released is an absolutely horrendous move.
    Sounds like a good move to me if you win
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Solrac_2 said:

Co wale won

It is showing his ally in 2nd place. If that stands, he lost, and a lot. Also, kicking 18 players from your ally just before rewards are released is an absolutely horrendous move.
    Well he com first in the solos rewards. So.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Cowhale alliance list that event
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Solrac_2 said:

Co wale won

They were all brought back prior to end of event so no scores were leaked. They didnt cheat or do anything wrong just tried to hide their score. There should be a running leaderboard. Kabam would make more money.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Solrac_2 said:

Co wale won

Why did he kick 18 players?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    COWhale got first
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

Where I stand is moot. My percentage range is all that matters.
  • cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★
    Solrac_2 said:

Co wale won

How do you know 18 members were kicked?

If MMXIV cheated, I hope they get permanently banned.

Same goes for Asgard.

Some of the Asgard members have said they talked with Kabam and they were told they just needed to be in the alliance before gifting ended, so none of them were kicked, but purposely left
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★

Solrac_2 said:

Co wale won

How do you know 18 members were kicked?

If MMXIV cheated, I hope they get permanently banned.

Same goes for Asgard.

Some of the Asgard members have said they talked with Kabam and they were told they just needed to be in the alliance before gifting ended, so none of them were kicked, but purposely left
    They were told to leave or be kicked to avoid leaking scores and invited back at the end
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

Solrac_2 said:

Co wale won

He didn't

Tiger360 said:

Solrac_2 said:

Co wale won

He didn't
    Except kevin. ;) all that work to prevent leaks and you still lost because of leaks
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    I just want someone to explain the whole situation to me in very small and easily understandable words
    Snizzbar said:

I just want someone to explain the whole situation to me in very small and easily understandable words

Some stuff happened. That really isnt a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Tada?

No matter how much top players cheat and scam, buy cheap odins, get a merc, get bots for arena and do every filthy thing they can, they'll never be banned. Temporary ban yes, but they'll come back and do their filthy sheet again. This goes on and on. Cause they represent kabam. They're the A class of this kabam. Mmxiv was cheating it's pretty obvious. But no action from kabam yet.

For the record I saw no rule about what mmx did. Shady sure. Ethical probably not . But cant really ban people for playing within the posted rules or lack of rules.

Personally kabam should have locked gifting event to a 14 day event and you had to be in allaince the entire 14 days to get rewards or have points count.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    ECOMA said:

Tiger360 said:

Solrac_2 said:

Co wale won

He didn't
    Except kevin. ;) all that work to prevent leaks and you still lost because of leaks
    Or bc of people buying botted/merced units. Whichever makes you feel better though.

ECOMA said:

Tiger360 said:

Solrac_2 said:

Co wale won

He didn't
    Or bc of people buying botted/merced units. Whichever makes you feel better though.
    Oh no I'm not saying the only reason I watched maladar explain it all swore he said there was still a leak at the end
    ECOMA said:

No matter how much top players cheat and scam, buy cheap odins, get a merc, get bots for arena and do every filthy thing they can, they'll never be banned. Temporary ban yes, but they'll come back and do their filthy sheet again. This goes on and on. Cause they represent kabam. They're the A class of this kabam. Mmxiv was cheating it's pretty obvious. But no action from kabam yet.

For the record I saw no rule about what mmx did. Shady sure. Ethical probably not . But cant really ban people for playing within the posted rules or lack of rules.

Personally kabam should have locked gifting event to a 14 day event and you had to be in allaince the entire 14 days to get rewards or have points count.
    Let it be 7 days a week is better to alest giv if u do get kick and hav to do a over in a new one
    Gamer said:

ECOMA said:

Let it be 7 days a week is better to alest giv if u do get kick and hav to do a over in a new one
    So people can scam it for a week and be clean and free no 14 days
  • GandunflasGandunflas Posts: 8
    Cowhale #1
    ECOMA said:

Gamer said:

ECOMA said:

So people can scam it for a week and be clean and free no 14 days
    What abudt People’s kick to make space we Can 8 Days
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    ECOMA said:

I struggled with this but in the end this is pretty much all I could end on. Everyone knew the second they said gifting was coming back it meant bots, loaded units, half off odins, etc. basically all the things that lead to gifting being taken away. Bringing it back was a free pass to these activities. Placing such valuable rewards at the end guaranteed that some would feel the need to get creative. Having it happen in plain sight and not doing anything about it lead to the end result.

The team that won were the most prepared and creative in their approach following the lack of rules and regulations the event had in place.

Overall, remove this bs, the gifting event was great. Personally I went from being close to one rank up to being able to do multiple and I spent $15 and grinded some arena. Can’t beat that when comparing it to normal deals that come out