**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tier lists are for sheep

Comments

• FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    solopolo said:

Voodoo. Guy has some of the best power control, reliable regen, heavy DoT, buff nullifying, AAR, counters evaders and auto blockers, can choose between buff or debuff reliance. Very few fights he can't handle. Give him damage and he easily becomes the best mystic.

Gotta agree with you mate. Voodoo is criminally underatted
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

I like Moon Night, Gambit and Taskmaster. All 3 aren't highly regarded but I like their characters and animations.

Moon knight? Really?
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★

They might be for sheep if people actually based all their rankup decisions on someone else's list, but no one does that... I've yet to hear anyone say "I really like champ x but I can't rank him because he isn't on Seatin's god tier list" or "Man I hate this champ but I have to rank him/her because of this list."

When I started to really play the game I did that, I got a ghost and learned how to play her and ranked her up because everyone said she was the best champ in the game. But I never enjoyed playing her,the playstyle wasn't fun for me at all. She now just sits on my bench. If they gave rank down tickets I know who I'd use it on. But in contrast another champ that isn't that great on offense is iron man infinity war. I love playing him so much even tho his damage isn't great. He's so fun and the animations are splendid. I enjoy myself when playing him unlike ghost. So yeah these lists are for sheep if you intend to use them to rank up champs just because they're great even tho you might not like them. That's why I don't really care about tier lists anymore. I only watch the champs gameplay and see their playstyle and animations and based on that I'll make my decision.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★

They might be for sheep if people actually based all their rankup decisions on someone else's list, but no one does that... I've yet to hear anyone say "I really like champ x but I can't rank him because he isn't on Seatin's god tier list" or "Man I hate this champ but I have to rank him/her because of this list."

Either you’re new or living in a cave and just didn’t see people enough.
  • Tier lists did help me a lot in the beginning. Before I found them I leveled up Antman and Karnak a looot and then realized I hated them. But I do know what I look for in a champ now. I loooove Nebula but I never see anyone talk about her. Same with my awakened Gamora. She can knock people out in one hit with her sp1. Archangel is one of my faves still from when I had him on my team back when I only used 3*s. If I got him as a 4* I’d be thrilled.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    BDeezy said:

Tell me a character that YOU in your heart both love and respect. This game is complex and (most) champs can always find a use.

For me Annhilus is heavily underestimated in his offensive potential

Ditto for modok

She hulk is very well regarded among the community but imho her woke ability is underestimated as hell

Night thrasher is looked as a novelty but has a very specific use in which he dominates at. (True accuracy)

Red hulk is domino’s synergy partner but also a good champ who I enjoy. (Ditto with massacre)

I have a baaaaaaaad feeling about this thread.
  • They might be for sheep if people actually based all their rankup decisions on someone else's list, but no one does that... I've yet to hear anyone say "I really like champ x but I can't rank him because he isn't on Seatin's god tier list" or "Man I hate this champ but I have to rank him/her because of this list."

When I started to really play the game I did that, I got a ghost and learned how to play her and ranked her up because everyone said she was the best champ in the game. But I never enjoyed playing her,the playstyle wasn't fun for me at all. She now just sits on my bench. If they gave rank down tickets I know who I'd use it on. But in contrast another champ that isn't that great on offense is iron man infinity war. I love playing him so much even tho his damage isn't great. He's so fun and the animations are splendid. I enjoy myself when playing him unlike ghost. So yeah these lists are for sheep if you intend to use them to rank up champs just because they're great even tho you might not like them. That's why I don't really care about tier lists anymore. I only watch the champs gameplay and see their playstyle and animations and based on that I'll make my decision.
    I’d love imiw. He’ll knock me out easily. I only have him as a 3* but I love when I get to use him.
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    My first 5* I put in R4 was my dup The Hood. Everyone called me crazy... Until discover his potential, for example against Ultron in Act 5.
    BTW Rogue was my second R4. Mvp in AQ o:)
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    My first 5/65, rogue. I still enjoy using her and with the fury/marvel movie synergy she’s really a great champ. Can’t say enough about it.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Shehulk, night thrasher and rulk are well regarded in the vast majority of tier lists I have seen so not sure about that. I dont like modok so no opinion on that. As for annihlius I have a rank 4 and a 6 star and he isnt that good. Average dmg with and without suicides. Waiting eagerly on his buff. Underrated champ is probably sentinel(doesnt get the praise he deserves) as well as both ultrons. Even in 6.3 exploration I am using them.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

but wait.... IMIW is a GOD TIER on any tier list
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    YONDU!!!!!
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

Tier lists also tell you to rank up ironman infinity war...
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    My favorite champ in the game is Ant-Man. I love him and I think he is really underrated. I have mine unawakened five star at 5/65 and I just recently pulled a six star Ant-Man who I will take to r2 once I finish my current list of rank-ups for 6.4 (Nick Fury, Claire Voyant, G2099 if I can pull her from the featured). I'm dying to awaken him and am going for his dungeon crystal once I have the artifacts. His damage is really solid with my current questing team and will only get higher once I awaken him (my current questing team is Ghost, Ant-Man, Ronin, Nick Fury, and Captain Sparkles). I still don't have a Wasp, though I have Ghost, Ant-Man, and Hood as both five and six stars which irritates me. But yeah, Ant-Man is a baller and has great damage
  • The_Stig9684The_Stig9684 Posts: 42
    Yondu for sure, have a r4 5*, no regrets. Plus he's so good against recently buffed Colossus.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    People are really missing the point...
    I meant that I prefer a champion that doesn't hit that hard but whose style I like over one of the highest damaging champs in the game...
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I like playing Hood and Dormammu. I used 2 mystic AG's on them over Morningstar and Mephisto, who I believe are ranked higher on teir lists. For the most part though it's about who can takedown harder content now so I do use Seatins lists as a guide.
  • BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119
    Haji_Saab said:

"Tier lists are for sheeps" is the "Am I the only one who hasn't watched Game of Thrones?" of this forum.

I know more game of thrones than anyone. Any One. So that’s a poor comparison
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Tier lists are rough guides. Some champions are only good with certain fighting styles not everyone can or likes (Ghost, Quake) or needs mastery build-ups (Omega Red, Void) or synergies (Ghost, Blade).

What matters is that a certain champion fits in YOUR roster, YOUR fighting style and YOUR fun.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    ESF said:

Lvernon15 said:

Killmonger is so underrated in terms of what YouTubers put on tier lists

I don't use these lists, but once I looked one up because someone kept referring to it in a thread. I couldn't take the dude seriously with where he had Killmonger
    Yeah, I concur. Before I had Blade/GR, I used him all the time in AW offence. Especially on increased power gain nodes the defender gets pushed faster at 3 bars then you realise. Those indestructible charges have been life savers. Unfortunately they are also spend when parrying, which is silly. It should be like Luke Cage: only when struck.

Anyway, I digress. The trinity Void-KM-ST (and even quadruple with OR) is absolutely a devastating team.
  • Lvernon15 said:

Skill allows you to be able to use any champ

It allows you to *use* any champ, doesn’t allow you to do hard content with them, I haven’t seen anyone do 6.2.6 chanpion with hulkbuster, not even mvincable
    I doubt anyone's going to even try to do that any time soon, but I also wouldn't bet it was actually impossible. Probably too difficult for anyone to bother trying, and the fight would probably last longer than human patience would hold out. But until someone demonstrates it is mathematically impossible, I wouldn't bet against crazy people accomplishing crazy things.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

I like Moon Night, Gambit and Taskmaster. All 3 aren't highly regarded but I like their characters and animations.

I still love how MK follows the actual phases of the Moon. Very cool.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I feel like up to a certain point in the game you should rank up the champions that are seen as better. For example, if I was a new player and I had the choice to either rank up a Ghost which I wouldn't enjoy as much (False for me, Ghost is for sure one of my favourite and most fun champs to use) or someone like Diablo which I found fun to use but is just straight up garbage I'd tell them to rank up the ghost for sure lol
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    But I personally think Doc Ock is super underrated and I love to play with him