**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WS takedown

NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
What’s the fastest time of a WS takedown Rol

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    6 hits or like 2 minutes with pre 12.0 thor.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    2 minutes hasn't beaten my time, but has beaten my hits
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWO3VpEbVJU&t=8s only 2 minutes ish because of the setup to get the fury's. Guess it was 10 hits though.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think there are sub 1 minute takedowns
    Also for hits there is also quake but I'm not sure that counts
    I think I've seen a six hit takedown with domino
    94 hits, 1 minute and 30 seconds
    i think i can do better
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Think I recall seeing a 6 hit kill with Domino in under a minute floating around some time ago
  • DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    27 hits, 1 min 20 sec with ghost running suicide and tech boost but no attack boost and her regular synergy.

There are much less hit and less time than mine in YouTube though.

27 hits, 1 min 20 sec with ghost running suicide and tech boost but no attack boost and her regular synergy.

There are much less hit and less time than mine in YouTube though.

I was running no boost with Hyperion but I’ll try with boost and see how much faster
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Lagacy on youtube cites a 40 second kill by Domino which apparently was floating around on video on LINE chat which would be the fastest kill